Sign in to follow this  
mr340

Can the Captain Sim 757 Engine Sound be change ?

Hi i am planing on getting a new engine sound pack . I don't know if it is possible with the captain sim 757. But once downloaded the just flight 757 an there engine sound really impress me i really like it . The only problem with that aircraft it is kind like a default 757 which uses FSX gps not CDU or FMC . But i have to say the engine sounds great way better than Captain Sim 757 engine sound. So guys if you have any suggestion you may add for me to get a great sound pack for the 757 please post any like to where i can purchase one .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

It is possible, however I can't answer if Captain Sim have integrated any sound into the panel itself (in .gau files).

However I would recommend Turbine Sound Studios, even though they could be a bit "too close to the engine" sounding as opposed to what is actually heard in the cockpit.

The 757 is powered by either Rolls Royce or Pratt & Whitney, don't know what is your own preference ;)

Check them out:

http://secure.simmarket.com/turbine-sound-studios-boeing-757-rr-hd-soundpack-fsx.phtml

http://secure.simmarket.com/turbine-sound-studios-boeing-757-pw2000-soundpack-for-fsx.phtml

The Turbine Sound Studios stuff is pretty good, of course the engine sounds are a bit strong in the cockpit.

I installed the Turbine Sound Studios pack for my Level D 767. The guys are right, they sound very dramatic compared to what the real pilots will hear in the cockpit. I don't care though, I like the dramatic turbine sound. Real planes don't have a 46" HD screen with satellite TV but mine does :) It's all about the enjoyment for me. I can forgive a bit of non realism if it makes my hobby more enjoyable...

Thanks guys . But do you guys know if it will work with captain sim 757 ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

Thanks guys . But do you guys know if it will work with captain sim 757 ?

Yes, I can confirm the TSS stuff works with the Captain Sim 757.

Yes, I can confirm the TSS stuff works with the Captain Sim 757.

Thanks a lot i will purchase it right now . I really like the sound of Rolls Royce Engines amazing sound. :) Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply really quick :)

Mr Leny

I believe iris simulations also has a sound pack for the cs757.RON

Ron Service

Any idea on how to get the TSS 757 sounds installed with the Captain Sim 757? Just recently purchased the sound pack, but I can't the sounds properly installed...any help would be appreciated. Thanks!