Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Lancair Legacy. Reno racer, 'Breathless'

Lots of pictures of the real one

http://www.airport-d...oto/687793.html

Couple of shots of my one

breathless1.jpg

Uploading to AVSIM after I've had a drink...or three!

Very nice, almost breathless. Thanks Ron.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

It's interesting to see that there have been 317 downloads since yesterday, 66 views on this thread and only Ray responded. Out of 317 people I would have expected one at least to say it's crap! :P

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Sorry to disappoint... it's not :)

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Ron ,

It just means you did your homework before uploading . There's nothing I hate more than having to re-upload or add a fix to a repaint .

As for reactions to your work , for me after some 12 pages of repaints , reactions ( good or bad ) are few and far between . If we ( the painters ) did it for the praise , I for one would have stopped before I began .

Can't comment on your paint as I don't have the model but looks very much like the original .

John Glanville

I'm afraid I made it sound as though I was looking for praise, not so, although it is nice. I was simply 'musing'. I'm still astonished by the level of downloads though. 384 now!

You're right John, it's not for praise, it's becoming an addiction! 'I'll just finish this little bit by the tailplane'....before you know where you are it's 3 hours later...

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.