Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

Michael Chang has released his 767 conversion for XPX - Heads Up!

Howdy Folks!

Heads Up! Michael Chang has converted the POSKY 767 for XPX. It's all been done with all the proper permissions. I don't have a machine to test it at the moment but his previous work has been excellent so go get these beauties and start testing. I believe they will release over 30 variations of this aircraft between now and end of August and it is available for free. You can currentlydownload it over at the other website.

Cheers.

Dennis

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Good stuff! heading over there now!

Mobo/CPU: MSI Z490-A PRO - Intel Core i7-11700K (8 cores - 16 Threads) @5Ghz (CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S)

GPU: SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 5600XT 6Gb GDDR6

RAM: 32Gb (4x8Gb) TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 3200Mhz CL16

Storage: Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 500Gb & addlink 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe 3.0 M.2

PSU: EVGA 750BQ 80+ Bronze 750W

Where can this be downloaded? I cant find it anywhere.

Rob

Where can this be downloaded? I cant find it anywhere.

Rob

Read his blog guys : http://zolanskisden.blogspot.ca/2012_07_01_archive.html

I've downloaded before he took them down, they have no 3d cockpit at the time, but I don't care!

The exterior model is great. Flightmodel feels good as far as I played with it. Another really positive thing, it's very framerate friendly.

Big thank you to him and I'm looking forward to the other 767 models and 787 models.

I gave him a permission to convert to X-plane .

Also he got the permission from the painters to do those too.

Not just giving a permission , watched the process and ordered to convert close as possible to the FS2004 Model.

Unfortunately can't use multi texture on X-plane (May feel odd but I'm MSFS world man so.)

So can't be compatible at paint.

(I wonder why they don't make a go , I know it will cause some performance issue but "Can use but not recommended is a choice")

Please have fun with those

no 3d cockpit! arrrggghhh! why not? I am sorry, but I AM upset that almost no one makes 3D cockpits for X-Plane, unless it's a commercial add-on. Why not? 3D is the only way to realistically put you at the controls of any airplane. Period. The real pilot's eye perspective can NOT NEVER be had from a 2d Panel ....

facts of life!

Did anyone notice this post is from July 2012?

Lol bizarre, 3 years ago. I wonder how it all worked out for the shouting man and his 3d cockpit.