Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Sound

I have both the 737 and this one. When using a headset the 737 correctly separates the cabin to the headset and the rest through the speakers however the J41 puts all the sound through the headset only.

Anyone have a fix for this?

cheers

edit Im using a usb connector

ZORAN

The sound output for all sounds in FSX (including 3rd party addons) is controlled by the audio options within FSX. In the NGX, however, you can choose a different output for the cabin sounds, while the engine sounds are still played on the selected FSX sound output. The J41 doesn't have this custom output option (not that I know of), so all the sounds (cabin and external) will come out from the same place.

Matheus Mafra

problem fixed but forgot to report back. Within fsx there is the sound control center and you have several options and just run the mouse over them for explanations

I configured mine for voice through headsets and sound through external and everything ok.

ZORAN

Thanks for reporting back Zoran. It can help others later if they need an answer to the question. Sometimes the answer stares us in the face but we just can't see it. I have not tried this option yet but will soon. Thanks again.