Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJake

UPS: Rumored Announcement 3/25.

I read last night on an airline pilot forum where UPS may be making a major announcement on their flight ops tomorrow (Tuesday 3/25), and even their larger operation as a whole. Rumored is the debut of the B777-F, and even the acquisition of another cargo operator. Bruce.

Obviously I was wrong on the B777F :)Oh well.Bruce.

I think I saw in the Chicago Trib business section that they redid their logo (?)Might be some press release on the UPS websight.Tim_757

Guest Rob

Yes - UPS yesterday announced their first corporate livery change in alsmost 40 years. Still with the brown and gold .. just a bit more rounded. Quite nice IMHO.

Guest Vulcho

Do you have any links to that? (Pictures?)Alex.AlexNatchev@Yahoo.comERROR:Banner is 6.6KB, 15 pixels (width) above limit. Cannot Display!

Hi Rob and Tim,Thanks for the replies- yes, a face lift for "Brown" alright. I still think that B777F would look awesome in UPS livery! :).I believe there may be an intent for UPS to store or sell their B747-1/2 models, and that this is where someone thought that the 777F may have come into play. With FedEx going for the new A300F in some years to come, UPS may have done well with the 777F.Thanks,Bruce.