Hello,

My Cybrog X has been used for 2 years, and now it's friction is very large. It's even hard to use it with one hand without another hand pressing the Cybrog on my desk, otherwise it would flip over.

Any idea how to make it smoother?

Thank you.

Zicheng Cai

Have you thought of opening it up and cleaning the inside where the joystick protrudes through the base? I know my joystick gets a lot of dust and grim in and around the pivot/ball area. A little cleaning and some light lube might work wonders.

Danny

Have you thought of opening it up and cleaning the inside where the joystick protrudes through the base? I know my joystick gets a lot of dust and grim in and around the pivot/ball area. A little cleaning and some light lube might work wonders.

i'll take a look. Thank you.

Zicheng Cai