Sign in to follow this  
CryogenicPilot

DX10 Preview WITH Anti-Aliasing - SMAA Injector

my desktop is always at that size.

I noticed if I do not have smaa than the problem is still there.

that means if I use preview anyhow that the screen is small.

so probebly something wrong with that button although I remember that in the beginning the preview worked.

may be I should try the repair fsx but some people say that repair is not good of fsx.

Open your fsx.cfg with notepad. DX10 preview will add a new section like the following:

[DISPLAY.Device.YOUR_GRAPHICS_CARD .0.0]

Mode=3840x1080

Anisotropic=1

Make sure the resolution is 3840x1080. Good luck!

It didn't work for me. Got a black screen on my 30 inch monitor but zoomed in graphics began to show on my 24 inch monitor and fps went to 1 fps. Aircraft windows had Microsoft logo. I have nVidia Inspector and a 580GTX video card. Thanks for posting anyway.

Best regards,

Jim

Do you have *******' Shader 3.0 installed? If so you need to change the line

ALLOW_SHADER_20=0 to 1

This won't affect *******' mod in DX9 since he doesn't use any Shader 2 functions anymore. You should then be able to use DX10 Preview. This mod worked for me with my GSX 460 card. DX10 normally performs slightly worse then DX9 on my system, and still does, except now I can use bloom at night if I want to, without anywhere near the FPS penalty of DX9 Bloom.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

no the only one is bufferpool=o

for the rest I belong to the church of N.Needham

On 3D models this SMAA works, but with textures (especially with the NGX textures and with runway and taxyway lines) it seems that there isn't any AA!

I have the same experience. Shimmering of runways, trees,.. is just too much for me. I use nvidiaInspector for AA. It's much better.

I have the same experience. Shimmering of runways, trees,.. is just too much for me. I use nvidiaInspector for AA. It's much better.

Make sure the files are in your root FSX folder, WINRAR extracts the files to it's own subfolder by default. In which case you'll see no effect. The AA though is not as good as the the hardware settings, but it's not too bad, and performs better then the AA in-game setting.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

CryogenicPilot

So, we agree that DX10 'preview' and SMAA work well together for us ATI users, but what about the image tearing when we shift views in DX10 preview?

I have no image tearing in DX9, yet I do in DX10 preview; do you get image tearing?

I have the following in my fsx.cfg:

ForceFullScreenVSync=1

ForceWindowedVSync=1

HIGHMEMFIX=1

Would any other ATI card users who have tried SMAA and DX10 comment please?

Okay I am interested to try this tweek, I have two 6990s laying around i'll pop them into my rig and see what happens.

This might break the chokehold that nvidia has on FSX.

The ONLY question that matters, Does it work with PMDG?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I have an ATI card (see signature). In order to solve my tearing issues, I just set the "wait for vertical refresh" setting to always on via catalyst control panel. It says slelecting always on synchronizes the framerate of 3D applications to the refreshrate on your display, to avoid tearing of images that may occur at higher framerates.

clarkresponse

I just set the "wait for vertical refresh" setting to always on via catalyst control panel. It says slelecting always on synchronizes the framerate of 3D applications to the refreshrate on your display, to avoid tearing of images that may occur at higher framerates.

Thank you for that, but how ever did you get to DX10 preview with NO TEARING on a HD 5970? I have the HD5870 and I'm certainly getting tearing, i.e. vsynch doesn't work, even with the fsx.cfg

This applies whether or not I limit frame rates in game, to 20 or 30, and with:

ForceFullScreenVSync=1

ForceWindowedVSync=1

...in the fsx.cfg, and I always suspected that whatever AMD/ATI claim for its abilities, may not apply to FSX.

I'd be glad to solve this one, as I'm considering moving to nVidia as a result.

Many thanks

Here is my configuration...

[bufferPools]

Poolsize=0

UsePools=1

[VirtualCopilot]

VirtualCopilotActive=0

[sOUND]

AmbientUI=0

AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000

PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}

SOUND=1

SOUND_LOD=1

SOUND_QUALITY=2

UISound=0

VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}

SOUND_FADER1=0.500000

SOUND_FADER2=0.500000

SOUND_FADER3=0.500000

SOUND_FADER4=0.820000

AmbientUIMusic=FSX01

[slewTextInfo.1]

AirSpeed=1,5

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

[AContain]

LabelColor=FFFF0000

LabelDelay=1000

ShowLabelAirline=0

ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0

ShowLabelAirspeed=0

ShowLabelAltitude=1

ShowLabelContainerId=0

ShowLabelDistance=1

ShowLabelFlightPlan=0

ShowLabelHeading=0

ShowLabelManufacturer=1

ShowLabelModel=1

ShowLabelTailNumber=0

ShowLabels=0

ShowUserLabel=0

[ATC]

AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1

COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840

COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00

COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6

COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF

COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B

PilotVoice=196608

ShowATCText=1

UsePilotVoice=1

[TextInfo.1]

AirSpeed=1,5

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

[AccelerationPack]

ControlsFirstRun=0

HomePageFirstRun=0

[iNTERNATIONAL]

ASLAT=2

ASLON=1

MEASURE=0

[CONTROLS]

Controls_Current=Standard

Controls_Default=Standard

KBDAIL=64

KBDELEV=64

KBDRUD=64

[FACILITIES]

CITY=New Orleans

COUNTRY=United States

GTL_BUTTON=1244

STATE=Louisiana

[TextInfo.3]

AirSpeed=1,5

Altitude=1,3

FrameRate=2,1

FuelPercentage=2,4

GForce=2,3

Heading=1,4

Latitude=1,1

LockedFrameRate=2,2

Longitude=1,2

WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

[PointOfInterestSystem]

CycleSetting=0

[GRAPHICS]

AC_SELF_SHADOW=0

AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1

AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0

ALLOW_SHADER_30=1

COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1

D3D10=1

EFFECTS_QUALITY=2

ForceFullScreenVSync=0

ForceWindowedVSync=0

GROUND_SHADOWS=0

HIGHMEMFIX=1

IMAGE_QUALITY=0

LANDING_LIGHTS=1

MultiSamplesPerPixel=8

NUM_LIGHTS=8

See_Self=1

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048

TEXTURE_QUALITY=3

Text_Scroll=1

SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672

SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672

[TrafficManager]

AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0

AirlineDensity=0

FreewayDensity=10

GADensity=0

IFROnly=0

LeisureBoatsDensity=38

ShipsAndFerriesDensity=38

[DynamicHeadMovement]

HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000

LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000

LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000

MaxHeadAngle=5.000000

MaxHeadOffset=0.300000

RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000

RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000

YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000

[REALISM]

AllowEngineDamage=True

AutoCoord=False

AutoTrim=False

CrashDetection=True

CrashTolerance=1.000000

CrashWithDyn=False

GEffect=True

General=1.000000

GyroDrift=False

GyroEffect=1.000000

ManualLights=True

PFactor=1.000000

RealMixture=True

StressDamage=True

Torque=1.000000

TrueAirspeed=False

UnlimitedFuel=False

[Weather]

AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1

CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8

CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=3

DETAILED_CLOUDS=1

DisableTurbulence=0

DownloadWindsAloft=0

DynamicWeather=2

MaxGustRampSpeed=200

MaxGustTime=500

MaxVarRampSpeed=75

MaxVarTime=50

MinGustRampSpeed=1

MinGustTime=10

MinVarRampSpeed=10

MinVarTime=5

THERMAL_VISUALS=0

TurbulenceScale=1.000000

WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0

WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com

WeatherServerPort=80

WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1

[Misc]

Com_Rate=7

[Main]

HideMenuFullscreen=1

HideMenuNormal=0

Location=120,123,1160,901,\\.\DISPLAY1

Maximized=1

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes

SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles

SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals

SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter

ProcSpeed=6273

PerfBucket=7

SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT2 Aircraft

FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.1

[Trusted]

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.izucirqcqtwbrkwlwhlolaahweknqzweuhtltiwe=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.qolwtbwcqlewkawbonatqohriaalekiutakthcll=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.titizazbiccrqzzelakcrlztkqauhzhikcwlhatw=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.tuqwqohzoiablnhcnhqokqinqkrrbbuukticeqba=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.kluwlituoeketcqkrkhwnknhkhrnqurluaiokwwk=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.kihneleluqqbtkatkqwnozhcarzbunuolzarinko=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.uoluklboznoqbuicqualicewnontibcuhwaurtaq=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.eaektrtezcacozazrknuiukuohaqzecklrrhnqnr=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\bglmanx.dll.ihzbawwkzitqnhurwebtkrqhcuktutbruwntlzkl=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.wkurzinzlealcouiqicnlnzlqourlwthhhtoctuo=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Qw757.GAU.tonuawiknuaoietrtkakzhrhwqczleritbkukiiz=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Qw757_TCAS.GAU.uqbtubortzwakkktqtcwuztzzlurrcqhanltuluo=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\BoeingGeneric.DLL.kbnlcnkilahirkrlohnlhniqbblorqeonhkuwcqn=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.zoluqkcnteewqerbiencorrbcchraiwbwlkekbtb=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\United Star Alliance 777-200ER\panel\b777serv.DLL.hltnewhlboliatiibhoizrquhzoqwubelchqrlzq=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\jf_B757-200_RR_Free\panel\jf_b757.GAU.ccrnwakiuwqlqwtzbzorkwuiiritchrehikooeqt=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\jf_B757-200_RR_Free\panel\jf_boeing_fmc.GAU.ezhchbekihazubanirtiwowwteoilirhihlawkcc=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\JF757_FSX_TCAS.DLL.rehwroenbcwclwqwiblqkoirhwkqnkiwkqunczhh=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\JF757_FSX_SOUND.DLL.qieeokeznqbiirizznkatzqhiqrezktaeanrwlar=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Environment Xtreme 2.0\rexwxengine2.exe.qbuebelioiblulhalzetowbcrbtlnqozkacchril=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\DHC6-Instr.GAU.bwcuhubbktwltcuboeailhrhwkqntehwnzruhqna=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\pad_inst.GAU.cwubcatlaqcehlaeuwlaunrczkehbahhleqthebq=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\pad_avi.GAU.eihhtkawuzbwkwcaolhlkkqtuniqthqbnhraqwbu=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\BK_Radio.GAU.zqncttatctbqhtoicqzwkebuokrbrouzcelhwkrl=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\cad_kln90brored.GAU.trrqaclektnrrbuhtbqotunlaaheaiaqtokqtqnz=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\DHC6-Engine.GAU.kntnlwckctqrrkciwohttoquawhihuqltiuazotu=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\Davtron_d6.GAU.iiehbbnqzcetaotuozkethchkiiatcuhilwnzwel=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\RKG_fuelstat.GAU.chqzcenzhhqaollrcqckeotcnqwziioqunotobho=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\Dhc6_Instruments.GAU.cuecbthwrqqkucoqwhhhkuqlozkqzttuzkqqialw=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\cad_kln902brored.GAU.trrqaclektnrrbuhtbqotunlaaheaiaqtokqtqnz=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\Dhc6-Instruments.GAU.wriwqblbabcztwoqloqtrazihlctrbzoookrwrcc=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\dhc6_kennborek_x\panel\cad_kln903brored.GAU.trrqaclektnrrbuhtbqotunlaaheaiaqtokqtqnz=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.cwrlwnizzzatuqwihqwhlooibntreoebuqqbuqku=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.renoekaulceouolnliilwlzibbzkqeoubbnbwhuz=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.aokibqekukaachclrutuccbcocohcazwqrtorinz=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.rawielbrtkcblkbebtalanzhqzznrtnkuoioktnq=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.qebrabiuttqzqriqiqntehwrnqnwuulocwhiztwk=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Boeing 757-200W Posky Orbit Airlines\panel\Boeing777-300.GAU.kahbqoqhecqaazzqnllnrhizocknatwltbzhheho=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Boeing 757-200W Posky Orbit Airlines\panel\757-200.GAU.naorkwznunaquubbaarlukutwotqtllhnaaqobaz=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\KingAir.DLL.lzannnbcttkziziwhzuknrtbwwhqqhzoictwnuih=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_777_EICAS_v2.GAU.wwqkqkrzrwtzohcnleklqoohhotlbbchktucwknk=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\boeing777-300.GAU.kahbqoqhecqaazzqnllnrhizocknatwltbzhheho=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_777Appr_Logic.GAU.tqchazwzuhuowunubqtzqzaeiaorartwcrenocql=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_777_Flap_Tape.GAU.czzutktahwquuncebnqwlzwhtiukuahauuntriew=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_777Master_Warn.GAU.erbieirhbzaahuwazirqkoczlnqbwbqihiburrke=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_777_Master_CautionLt.GAU.owtzlhknetkcnwituhbthnwwcttbkzzqaurlkenh=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_Alt_Alrt_AnnV2.GAU.qhaanrqbolezchlnknwlzkwtirqclwaibczlirqc=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_777_TO_CallsV3.GAU.lworlrcwbaauiobinttiraqwctbtkqloewqrtekc=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\B777_PB_Call_Btn.GAU.nqbetzczbnoblkbllzbreqicckkuutoaklheqoit=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_777_TrnOffSW_L.GAU.wlwhhhhkttnlbwtalqleniqhtlnizlzlnuerkauh=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_777_TrnOffSW_R.GAU.ureahbwhklwrhanzzzcqkwelhrltioaczutnhren=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\B777_Eicas2.GAU.wiuiwwunahtwthntnkbeqnbohrakqcrtbowrwetl=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alitalia-Boeing 777-200ER\panel\B777gau\ID_PushbackV3.GAU.biwttrnbtczlrbicitqiratiqzbzhkauwunlzlbl=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\Modules\LVLD.dll.lhqhucwtlalrblbbnntrheiwitrenzlkiqhotznw=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767oh.GAU.wlerotnrieizioheibrqeqonbbbalhabbuoncbtr=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767main.GAU.cwaqluookoauiieobalzinnzuaeinazhwiicqkib=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Afds.GAU.wtaheeeqbhnubhhcqclokiznrueqozlbzrhbiquw=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767at.GAU.czziwqtizklqoaneuwqteeneaqrcbwqzncroacro=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767FMC.GAU.nzccklkhitkiqlaullthqtuioqbetuoenhcwirra=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767ehsi.GAU.cuewnibriozizoezhwoaleqakzwotrnzzenczqiu=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767eadi.GAU.oiaqcbnwoorkietcoobteolhquqiiczzloookhou=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767eicas.GAU.qkkalrwawiackbuoclectliazzewiziunnuiioki=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767leicas.GAU.rqnqozhqruartzchzrhnqcrctuanqttbobznkohu=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Overhead.GAU.qurcwetoltwknnnooihorelcizaciuknonnebrrr=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767pedestal.GAU.winnqqtcqqtbrbukorkuitbctreiirqoheebkwul=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Radios.GAU.ltzzauhhtirlibuohuhnowzhineunoelenaanbza=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767at.GAU.llibahtwirzrrilathbuizhnwtherikbbbkcctio=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\XGauge.DLL.ctehuluerhcqwkqcrltuheonnenuwownwbezhwew=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\FsPassengers\bin\fspassengersx.dll.huzbhraqhebabeecbiqnhiuiitiwqwktqtwkiuqq=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\FsPassengers\bin\FsPassengersMini.DLL.olqhctuirbiiwcbbzoikzczzucowolbtcknarnoc=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.bhwzhrlnnclahuqnancuhhanznainrolulwntcwq=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\bglmanx.dll.eezkatroqicwwnrothbbbeakzaqkqtaewuauuwln=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\CALLOUT_SOUND.DLL.zicqzizktwcakbzoaquhbhqcbwnbohhrzouultto=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\Modules\jb777_fmc.dll.lblrhzurzncrbqburbiueclitairhwtcwclnaclu=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\UnitedCO777-200ERX\panel\b777serv.DLL.hathikezieizkhnbhhthqlhaabqrreekcoebiqkz=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\POSKY 777-200ER GE 90-94B\panel\b777serv.DLL.hathikezieizkhnbhhthqlhaabqrreekcoebiqkz=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Boeing777-300.GAU.kahbqoqhecqaazzqnllnrhizocknatwltbzhheho=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll.tbttcctuuwrablelckczinlkawoonzkukaaklaqh=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll.aaacuoanzikricrilkkttaiictciwruzzzlroaoc=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll.kwebhetncborqhouechbeieuhiikicohhbuhikrk=1

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Main.DLL.tlobcconncakaicuultqnqewuwloekkinrbtwzha=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_ACS.DLL.wkzlcbqwzciboklhqehaeqhrhhziqaiqtnkurzba=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL.uwquohhotkrltounzhchilrlozrbouciwtawihhr=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Center.DLL.zaaeabohzthbcoraocuohbulibaitrnnquucazbk=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.nlqbreuccrnwquhnccqnbnalwcwlaucahheinkke=2

C:\Microsoft FlightSimulator X\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.behiunrwckccookacokrqztnnrkwcbhkwkcroaah=1

C:\FlightSimTools.com\Addon Converter X\AddonConverterX.dll.etwtlhknhnchrneealkwnrchwrbkhuhoihwqeutt=1

[DISPLAY.Device.ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series.0]

Mode=1280x1024x32

Anisotropic=1

AntiAlias=1

[TextInfo.2]

FrameRate=1,1

FuelPercentage=1,4

GForce=1,3

LockedFrameRate=1,2

[uSERINTERFACE]

Map_Orientation=2

OpenATCOnCreate=0

PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0

PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1

PageID=1

SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0

SITUATION=FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIM

SelectAircraftManufacturer=Alle

SelectAircraftPublisher=Alle

SelectAircraftType=Alle

ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1

DisplayFuelAsWeight=1

[JOBSCHEDULER]

AffinityMask=84

[sIM]

SYSCLOCK=1

[Display]

ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64

ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255

BLOOM_EFFECTS=1

ChangeTime=4.000000

InfoBrakesEnable=True

InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128

InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255

InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128

InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255

InfoOverspeedEnable=True

InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True

InfoPauseEnable=True

InfoSlewEnable=True

InfoStallEnable=True

InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0

InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0

NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64

NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255

SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=125 //this number has helped to load the textures faster without stutters.

TextureMaxLoad=3

TransitionTime=4.000000

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=28

WideViewAspect=True

[slewTextInfo.3]

AirSpeed=1,5

Altitude=1,3

FrameRate=2,1

Heading=1,4

Latitude=1,1

LockedFrameRate=2,2

Longitude=1,2

[PANELS]

DEFAULT_VIEW=0

IMAGE_QUALITY=1

PANEL_MASKING=1

PANEL_OPACITY=100

PANEL_STRETCHING=1

QUICKTIPS=1

UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0

[sTARTUP]

DEMO=0

LoadWindow=1

SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1

STARTUP_DEMO=0

[slewTextInfo.2]

FrameRate=1,1

LockedFrameRate=1,2

[TERRAIN]

AUTOGEN_DENSITY=3

DETAIL_TEXTURE=1

LOD_RADIUS=4.500000

MESH_COMPLEXITY=80

MESH_RESOLUTION=23

SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=2

TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=25

WATER_EFFECTS=5

TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL=4500

TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS_PER_CELL=3000

[sCENERY]

DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1

IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5

LENSFLARE=1

MAX_ASYNC_BATCHING_JOBS=3

SmallPartRejectRadius=4

[FlightPlanMap]

LineWidth=2

SHOW_AIRPORTS=1

SHOW_VORS=1

SHOW_NDBS=1

SHOW_APPROACHES=1

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=1

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

show_waypoints=1

show_airways=1

show_markers=1

show_volume_boundaries=1

show_ac_twr=1

[RWW_WEATHER_MAP]

SHOW_AIRPORTS=0

SHOW_VORS=0

SHOW_NDBS=0

SHOW_APPROACHES=0

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=0

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

[DISPLAY.Device.ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series.0.0]

Mode=1280x1024x32

Anisotropic=1

AntiAlias=1

[FSDREAMTEAM]

AntiPopUp=1

AltitudeCull=1

[MAPVIEW_MAP]

SHOW_AIRPORTS=1

SHOW_VORS=1

SHOW_NDBS=1

SHOW_APPROACHES=1

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=1

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

show_flight_history=1

[MULTIPLAYER]

condAccoutPassword=0

VoiceVolume=1.640000

Good call CP - I confirm this works for ATI HD5870, but oh dear, we still get the image tearing, no vsync thing me for DX10, and I can't detect any increase in frame rates.

You might care to try JSGME enabler:

http://forum.1cpubli...ead.php?t=28978

This is a lovely little utility, so easy to use, that injects DX9 or DX 10 SMAA and FSAA into your game, and just as easily takes it all out again at the click of a button, from those nice people over at IL2 Cliffs of Dover.

Make sure you turn all your CCC AA switches to 'Application controlled' and then turn off AA in FSX.

I use the DX9 SMAA, because it gives a nice crisp image, no jaggies, good frame rates and I don't have to ponder over those over-complicated CCC settings I can't be bothered to learn about.

Hey, thanks for the heads up on this utility over at the other forum. Can you tell me, do you install it in the fsx root directory? As well, is it something that you must start before each fsx session? I am away from my computer for the next few days but would like to know the exact steps I must take to have out working with fsx. I have an ati 5870 card x2 and am eager to try this. If you would be so kind as to help me out with the proper procedure with it please it would be appreciated. I plan on running out in dx9 like you are. Thanks

Eric 

Hi All:

Link to a newer version of the "Anti-Aliasing - SMAA Injector" utility (aka "Jones Soft Generic Mod Enabler"):

NOTE: No registration is required to download at this 3rd party FS legacy Jane's F/A-18 enthusiast website:

http://www.jf18-reso..._v2-6-0-157.zip

Hope this helps ! :smile:

GaryGB

WARNING!

Be advised, I think this JSGME utility fails to remove one possibly 2 files from your FSX folder, a dxgi.dll when you want to reverse the process back from DX10 to DX9,

So, with DX10 preview unchecked in your FSX and that file still in your FSX folder, FSX will fail to start.

You have to remove that file manually.

I still think DX10 gives NO VSYNC for ATI users.

Phil, sent you a pvt message when u get the chance to look at it.

Eric