Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

F33A for FS9, since someone said there was no mention of it here...

Not really much to say about an awesome release such as this except for,

YAY, jump up and down, woo hoo!!!! :Party:

I hope we see all the 'FSX only' models in FS9 in the coming months. 98.9% of us will buy them all...

My percentage above has to account for the 2D panel 'only' users we still have around who said they won't buy... <_<

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I love the plane. I keep hearing users wanting a 2d panel. Is there a way that they can take the 2d from the old model and add it to the new one? This plane is a quantum leap for Fs9.

Just out of interest, folks. Which models would you like to see in FS9? Referring to the latest releases from Carenado. What's your most wanted one?

I would be interested in the Meridian. Thee one I have now is a bit outdated.

Just out of interest, folks. Which models would you like to see in FS9? Referring to the latest releases from Carenado. What's your most wanted one?

I would really like a new V35B. B) ..... but I definitely want a TBM700/850! :wub:

Good point on the TBM. I guess they will pick existing FSX planes first, so this one could take a while. But also means that the JetProp or V35B are within range me thinks.

Malibu (Maridian to some) for sure. Pretty much all the models that were created for FSX only. All Carenado's choices were good so to single out just one or a few is hard. I guess I could say the Caravan, Commander, C90, and C340 but that's because I don't feel like listing all their 'FSX only' releases. The next logical release would be the V-Tail V35 which I hope to see very soon.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Malibu (Maridian to some) for sure. Pretty much all the models that were created for FSX only.

Makes sense. I love the Malibu. Would be a shame to miss it. So lets hope they bring it to you guys.

Just a few things someone might want to look into on the F33:

Is there any way to separate the panel lights from landing lights switch?

The DME doesn't seem to be working.

Can't seem to get a cursor on the GPS (can't scroll down the flight plan like one can on the default GPS).

The fuel tank selector seems to be a bit too sensitive. By that I mean switching from one tank to another is not the simplest thing to do.

The altitude I set in the AP window changes to whatever altitude I happen to be at when clicking on the ALT switch on the AP panel.

I still see 3 green lights after the landing gear has retracted.

Thanks,

Bill Alderson

Quote: The altitude I set in the AP window changes to whatever altitude I happen to be at when clicking on the ALT switch on the AP panel.

The ALT button means Altitude Hold, so that is actually correct behavior.

I've only got the FSX version of the F33, but I fly it a lot and really like it.

I made some changes to the Carenado AP to make it more mousewheel friendly,

and also added a working ARM button on the altitude preselector.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a copy to test.

Also suggest reading the FSX F33 forum above..

Bert

So - final verdict - how do folks like the flight model ? On par with Carenado's latest work ?

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I like the flight model. I have had no problems. It handles much as you would expect of this type aircraft.

Quote: .

The ALT button means Altitude Hold, so that is actually correct behavior.

Bert,

I'm not a real world pilot, so I'm not familiar with the inner workings an actual Beech Bonanza F33. Heck, I've never even been inside anything smaller than a 737! ;) But I have built a few FS aircraft in my time and I beg to differ with you with regard to ALT meaning Altitude Hold. If what you say is the case then why go through all the trouble of adding a vertical speed setting?

I have a feeling that a lot of the things I mentioned in my earlier post are a result of porting an FSX aircraft back to FS9 and are easily fixed if someone from Cerenado were so inclined.

Just making a few suggestions toward a possible SP1. ;)

Bill Alderson

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the input... Maybe I'll have to give Carenado another shot with FS9...

Regards,

Scott

??? Which autopilot does it have that you guys are talking about ???

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7