Sign in to follow this  
Air1

Rudder pedals use and storage solution

The wife has been complaining that she can't get her feet under the desk because my new rudder pedals are in the way. So i scrouged up some stuff from around the house and came up with a solution that we both can live with. What have other people been doing with flight sim stuff to get it out of the way? Still have full access to the key board and mouse when flying. no problem with the trackir5. I have maped the center key to the trigger swich on the joystick and the pause to the down key on the key board. As long as the wife is happey!

Looks like a great solution to me - I just leave mine there, I am the only one that uses this computer and they are under my desk so not really in the way...

What a great idea! You deserve an award of some kind for coming up with that!

Kind regards,

Get her a computer and desk of her own, then she'll stop complaining! lol Seriously though, my flightsim 'puter is in my office, and she doesn't use the gaming system for anything...so I can leave them set up as long as I'd like. It does get awkward though working around the flight yoke sometimes...ah well.

I do like your fold-away solution, simple and elegant.

Do you leave the toilet seat up or down?

don't get the two confused or you'll be sleeping in the garage.