Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Ezdok / EZCA profiles

Thanks for posting Dan.

To the other poster here, I would certainly support a website for the exchange of camera profiles, I have posted about that here previously.

HP Omen Intel Core i9 @ 3.6GHz
64GB RAM @ 1596MHz, NVidia GeForce RTX 3090
Windows 10 64bit, 2 x 2TB SSD, 2TB 7200RPM SATA Drive

Anyone know what has happened to the author? He appears to have disappeared.

Anyone know what has happened to the author? He appears to have disappeared.

What do you mean?

Setting up camera views is about as easy as it possibly could be. What I think is sorely needed are two basic sets of effects files: one set for heavies and one for GA.

I'd be 100% good to go with just those.

Someone posted a vibration effect in the NGX forum maybe try that for the heavies. Also on the EZCA forum there are some links I think.

It doesn't look that hard really, when you click edit you get a great preview. The advanced manual I am yet to read though.

I'll probably customize them at some stage.

Good work Dan! I use the effects from the AOA ezca package for the ngx and the md-11.

I simply export the effects to an equivalent weight category aircraft. It works well!

Someone posted a vibration effect in the NGX forum maybe try that for the heavies. Also on the EZCA forum there are some links I think.

It doesn't look that hard really, when you click edit you get a great preview. The advanced manual I am yet to read though.

I'll probably customize them at some stage.

I'll check out those NGX effects, thanks Dan. The effects I have a hard time setting are the ones without the preview window, lol. The random "head bobble" effect is easy enough. What I'm trying to really capture is the lag and sway from banking, braking, acceleration, etc.

Good work Dan! I use the effects from the AOA ezca package for the ngx and the md-11.

I simply export the effects to an equivalent weight category aircraft. It works well!

Hi Will

Is the AoA one freely available?

Or do you have to signup to their training to get it?

Not sure Dan, I have purchased the MD-11 training so I got it with the package. Have a look at their website, maybe it is freeliy accesible?

The NGX one is free from AoA

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

What do you mean?

The person that created EZCA doesnt appear on his forums. Version 2 was scheduled to have been released by now but I have not read anything about it recently

Thanks for the link!

And awesome! They include the DHM .mom and random vibration .vib files separately in their zip!