Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

777 Beacon light illuminaitng engine and wing

Well, if you want realism than technically this shouldnt matter as pilots who are in cockpits cannot usually see the engine cowling and the flashy lights unless they poke their head out the window....

With that logic, why bother with a model at all? Why not just have the VC and the 2D panel?

With that logic, why bother with a model at all? Why not just have the VC and the 2D panel?

Walk arounds....

Directly at the OP, would love to have this feature in the 777, I was really pleased when I saw the NGX having strobe lights visible from the cockpit.

IIRC shockwav like redux, something like that makes the lights a lot better.

I would like to see this beautiful beacon light at night, those lights are very powerful.

It's not just the lights that I want to be featured but the sounds too. No FSX 777 has the same roar to the engines as you see in this video.

It's not just the lights that I want to be featured but the sounds too. No FSX 777 has the same roar to the engines as you see in this video.

Ye having accurate sounds would be epic too, GE90's always sound very different to me compared to other engines, especially on start up where it's just like a incrementing vibrating/humming noise and on take-off it sounds as if a sports car engine is revving up to the max.

That is a great idea. Beacon lights illumating the wing would be awesome.

Patrick Helzer