Sign in to follow this  
ddk

[FS2004] Do you notice Flash kills FPS at FS9

I notice that flash player kill fs2004 frame rate.

i use windows xp and fs9. when i open internet, if the page contains flash then i lost my flight performance at fs2004. Especially this ocurence when i open flash contained pages.

Other Office programs (Word execel...) did not effect to FS.

it also kill cpu when i open flash contained web page. (i mean there must be conflict somewhere. i mean when i drop down fs9 cpu descent to %2 percent, then i open a page (contains flash) then i see that the fs9 cpu usage accurate %49 percent...

so, do i explain my problem to you?

I have Win7 and no problems here with Flash Player. I always run Explorer and Netflix at the same time with no fps loss. Do you have the right version/player for your OS?

i am not sure, but i know it is flash11 and xp support this. so i am poor, and i use xp and fs2004

I want to explain this again; i minimize the fs9 to taskbar then i read the fs9.exe %2-3 percent of cpu usage. the open my yahoo mails with internet explorer browser so yahoo contain flash, then i look the fs9.exe again i saw every time it is arrised to %47-49 percent of usage. Even if minimized

So, i conflict somewhere i don t know. (i also checket at shockwave flash player hardware acceleration to OFF)

open my yahoo mails with internet explorer browser so yahoo contain flash, then i look the fs9.exe again i saw every time it is arrised to %47-49 percent of usage

I think this is flawed logic. Yahoo is a massive piece of software in its own right and goodness knows what else it might be calling in the background which is slowing your fps down. You can't just assume that it must be Flash Player.

But why, I wonder, do you want to run Yahoo at the same time as FS9 especially if it is killing your frame rates?

David

I uninstalled flash. Yes it does have an effect and if you check your task manager you will see theat it randomly opens itself up and starts running in the background impacting performance. Yes we all need flash but my FS takes priorty always.

Well, like many others Adobe Flash does not have the slightest impact on my system when I run FS9 so it's a mystery why it should have such an effect on other people's performance.

David