Sign in to follow this  
jfri

Anyone else having this in LH Maddog

I encounter somekind of graphical glitch in LH Maddog in FS9. I don't have it in FSX with the Maddog there. When from the 2D panel view looking left or right sometimes first the normal view seem normal but within a second or so I see a distorded image like you see in the pic below of the display when looking right. I have the problem when VC is enabled and only in the FS9 version of the LH Maddog Pro.

IIRC When using just the 2D panel you have an interior view of the flightdeck. When snapping left or right.

When you activate the VC it doesn't disable this interior view.

I believe what I did was just delete the .bmps from the interior (Back up of course)

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

IIRC When using just the 2D panel you have an interior view of the flightdeck. When snapping left or right.

When you activate the VC it doesn't disable this interior view.

I believe what I did was just delete the .bmps from the interior (Back up of course)

But why does it not disable it when it's necessary to have things working properly?

Which .bmp ? And does that not mean that I will have no sideviews when in 2D panel view?