Sign in to follow this  
Rlambert93

Where in the world

A little fun one where is your Boeing 737ng at and what livery are you using.

At the moment mine is Ryanair 72nm from landing at kerkyra kapodistrias international airport Icao code Lgkr using the Corfu x scenery.

Rob lambert

Flying over some pink lightning east of Hong Kong VHHH with Marcelo's crazy complicated qantas livery. On my way to RJOO in Japan

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Virgin Blue 737-800, SAEZ Bueos Aires, Argentina

Part of the South American tour, next stop SCEL Santiago, Chile.

I am flying the 737NG (sometimed the 767) around the perimeter of the US mainland. I started in Maine - worked down the east coast - across the south gulf of Mexico,Texas Arizona and then up the west coast. I am in Spokane Washington and I am doing 30 - 45 minute legs until I complete the loop. It's a 40 day adventure - 30-45 minutes each night.

Paul Gugliotta

Just finished a group flight with some fellow FDX pilots from PANC Anchorage to PAOM Nome. Had pretty cool landings seeing how you had to back-taxi in time for the person behind you.

Oh, and in the FedEx livery... Of course!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

General Rodriguez Int'l in Mexico. An old -600 just picked up the goods and hid the bodies now cleaning up before a dash North. Oh yeah, private livery.

Severnair 737-700, just returned home from GCRR Lanzarote to Bristol, completing a rotation after flying out last night. Broken lovely fluffy REX clouds down to 400ft, hand flew the landing from 1500ft, 131FPM landing B). Now parked on stand 22, waiting for me to get home from work. This flight earned me a promotion to Senior First Officer :biggrin:

737-800, single class, currently parked at LOWW, stand F33, after a flight from EDDF. Fictional self-made livery (BlueJet Airlines).

Dave P. Woycek

Rob,

I'm also in Ryanair livery, prior to pushback at Rhodes LGRP ready for the journey to Liverpool EGGP.

Regards,

Mervyn

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Back at Gatwick after a return trip to Ibiza over the weekend in BA virtual livery.

At Gate V119 in EDDF, about to start pushback for a nice flight to LOWI :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Just landed at Ljublijana (LJLJ) Slovenia, as part of my Alphabetical European Capitals tour. AA Flagship Liberty by Marcelo. Next stop London, England. EGLL

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

port heiden, Alaska, just landed in the JS41 and skidded of the runway on my 3rd attempt which is a first for me, bruised ego but passengers applauded anyway!

ZORAN

I think the last place I left her (NGX) was at CYVR after flying from MMPR using CanJet.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."