Hello. Would this computer be okay for FSX? Any help and feedback would be great! Thank you.

BLUETOOTH:None

CAS:Raidmax Viper Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ 1x USB 3.0 Port & Side Window Panel (White Color [+1])

CASUPGRADE:None

CD:24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)

CD2:None

COOLANT:Standard Coolant

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-3770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 (All Venom OC Certified) [+146]

CS_FAN:Default case fans

ENGRAVING:None

ENGRAVING_MSG:

FA_HDD:None

FAN:Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Single Standard 120MM Fan)

FLASHMEDIA:None

FREEBIE_MB:GIGABYTE GC-WB300D Exclusive Bluetooth 4.0/WiFi PCIe Expansion Card [+0]

GLASSES:None

HDD:1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)

HDD2:None

IEEE_CARD:None

IUSB:Built-in USB 2.0 Ports

KEYBOARD:Xtreme Gear (Black Color) Multimedia/Internet USB Keyboard

MB_SRT:None

MEMORY:8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)

MONITOR:None

MONITOR2:None

MONITOR3:None

MOTHERBOARD:* [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Lucid Virtu MVP, Ultra Durable4 Classic, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 2x Gen3 PCIe x16, 3x PCIe x1 & 2 PCI (Extreme OC Certified)

MOUSE:XtremeGear Optical USB 3 Buttons Gaming Mouse

NETWORK:Onboard Gigabit LAN Network

OVERCLOCK:Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 20% or more) [+49]

POWERSUPPLY:700 Watts - Standard Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready [+8]

RUSH:NO; READY TO SHIP IN 10~15 BUSINESS DAYS

SERVICE:STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT

SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

SPEAKERS:None

TEMP:None

TUNING:None

TVRC:None

USB:None

USBFLASH:None

USBHD:None

USBX:None

VIDEO:AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+407] (Major Brand Powered by AMD)

VIDEO2:None

VIDEO3:None

WNC:None

_PRICE:(+1310)

That's some laundry list...as to the pertinent items that are critical to FSX even though I differ on a few things I would replace and any all AMD cards with Nvidia chipset cards. The newly released GTX 660TI (or better) is more than adequate for FSX at full HD 1080 resolutions. I am not knowledgable on multi-monitor configurations but Nvidia is the best suited for FSX since it's inception due to some geeky quirk I think in dds files(?) to this day....not sure but there is supposedly an inherent patented advantage to Nvidia cards with FSX. Please correct me on this so we know more than my parroting back what I read someplace years ago.

Also after re-reading your list I would at this time (new build) go with replacing all HDD's with SSD's exclusively. IMHO you will never regret that!

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "All About Us" to "MOBO, RAM, CPU's & Other Hardware". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.

Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Why don't you first take a look into the guide, then post a hardware specs relevant for the computer and FSX? Like, how is USBFLASH, USBHD or anything "None" relevant to FSX? I see you are new, so I'll give you a small benefit of doubt.