Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

YouTube Video Now in Your Profile

What could say more about you than a YouTube video of yourself, your favorites, your sim, your cockpit, your coin collection, your very rare bulikula, than a movie in your Profile. We are pleased to announce that you can now add a YouTube video to your profile for all to see when they check you out.

To put a video in your profile, go to your UCP and SETTINGS. On the left side bar, you will find a link for YouTube videos. Click on it and put a video (or videos) in your profile. The information you need to put in is the ID of the VIDEO. Not the URL, but the ID that appears in the URL of the YouTube for your video, such as "tdj3QwRy1vc" which happens to be the ID of the video you will see in my profile.

Keep in mind that all AVSIM Terms of Use apply to what you put in your Profile as a video. Do something your mamma would not want to see, and it probably will result in some not so friendly Moderator's response.

Have fun!

Great feature Tom. Undecided If I would put a video of myself though, lot's of girls I know think I look like James Dean. Not sure if they meant before or after the crash. :blush:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Great feature Tom. Undecided If I would put a video of myself though, lot's of girls I know think I look like James Dean. Not sure if they meant before or after the crash. :blush:

Oh I shouldn't laugh at that.... :blush:

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Just uploaded one, not sure if I'm going to leave it though....

Nice option to have anyways though, whether it get's used or not...

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Just uploaded one, not sure if I'm going to leave it though....

Nice option to have anyways though, whether it get's used or not...

Well, if you do leave it, we'll expect a 10% commission on your advertising sales. :lol:

Well, if you do leave it, we'll expect a 10% commission on your advertising sales. :lol:

Ha, I do star in it you know... :wink:

Not saying where though... :P

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Ha, I do star in it you know... :wink:

Not saying where though... :P

Ró.

Okay... 10% commission on advertising and 15% on salary. Were you the nice looking legs in high heels walking to Terminal 2? :wub:

Okay... 10% commission on advertising and 15% on salary. Were you the nice looking legs in high heels walking to Terminal 2? :wub:

Ahw shucks, I've seen found... :blush:

Well, when you guys get your PMDG 777 and are doing long haul flights, you're more than welcome to spend a couple hours playing "Spot the ID badge"... :LMAO:

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Seriously though Ró, where are you?

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: Seriously though Ró, where are you?

Sorry, rather keep my image private if you don't mind. Being a simmer ain't exactly expected of a 48 year old Captain... :blush: Just sit back and enjoy the Aer Lingus Airplanes, that's what you're really here for....

If it's any consolation, there's only 3 pilots, so that's a one in three chance of having my image right in yeer minds... :rolleyes:

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Ahw shucks, I've seen found... :blush:

Well, when you guys get your PMDG 777 and are doing long haul flights, you're more than welcome to spend a couple hours playing "Spot the ID badge"... :LMAO:

Ró.

Seriously, how many hours do you have in type? I haven't kept a log as a passenger, but since UAL, BAE, and the others started flying T7's over the Atlantic and some far east legs, I think I have 350 to 400 hours in them. I used to do 10 or so round trips to the UK alone each year. Did that for a great many years. 1 RT = 11 hours give or take. I have the flat butt, varicose veins and impending DVT to prove it. :p0503:

Sorry, rather keep my image private if you don't mind. being a simmer ain't exactly expected of a 48 year old Captain... :blush: Just sit back and enjoy the Aer Lingus Airplanes, that's what you're really here for....

If it's any consolation, there's only 3 pilots, so that's a one in three chance of having my image right in yeer minds... :rolleyes:

Lol, I understand. ^_^

Seriously, how many hours do you have in type? I haven't kept a log as a passenger, but since UAL, BAE, and the others started flying T7's over the Atlantic and some far east legs, I think I have 350 to 400 hours in them. I used to do 10 or so round trips to the UK alone each year. Did that for a great many years. 1 RT = 11 hours give or take. I have the flat butt, varicose veins and impending DVT to prove it. :p0503:

Over 18,000 TT, about: 3,600 B737 Classics the Remainder was is on Airbus. Started training in '88, then started as an FO on the 737CL in mid 1989. FO on the A330 in '94, Captain on the 320 in '01 and then Captain on the A330 in '08....

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Over 18,000 TT, about: 4,000 B737 Classics the Remainder was is on Airbus. Started training in '88, then started as an FO on the 737CL in mid 1989. FO on the A330 in '94, Captain on the 320 in '01 and then Captain on the A330 in '08....

Ró.

:shok: Congrats.