Sign in to follow this  
RomeoMike

thinking of buying this product

Hello,

I am interested in this product for my NGX. I am sure this is a good product enhancing realism flying the NGX. But I have some doubts and questions and do apologize if these already have been asked. I just had a quick look at the first two pages of threads before posting.

1) Will it take a long time to set up this program, get used to it. A lot of a manual reading, learning and training or you get used to it quite rapidly? (I know the NG procedures quite well). How long did it take you (new users) to get some routine with this program and the procedures.

2) I have the windows7 family edition not in US English :-( . So I guess I have to switch my system language to US English. Is this complicated and what other programs and settings does this affect? I really want to use the voice edition, but if the above is too much trouble, is the button version fun to use? I guess you loose a lot of realism with the button version instead of the voice version?

Would you recommend this product even using the button version only?

3) Do you lose a lot of performance and frame rates installing this over the NGX?

Thank you in advance for your experiences with the above

Love the program. It's hard now to fly anything without it. Setup is a snap and the learning curve is not too bad. The program helps you get into a natural routine in getting through checklists and also helps take the load off a little given you now have a copilot. If at all possible I would suggest the voice version as it really increases the realizm. Once setup the voice version is really smooth. You should take the voice training in windows though so your voice can be recognized easier. I personnally would not use a button version given the benefits of the voice. I have not really experienced any fps losses. I would guess it's all a matter of system performance. I have a really good system so I'm running fscrew, radar contact, and rex2 for weather and I'm really smooth.

Anyway, hope that helps.

CaptMac

Switched my German Version of Win7 to English about a year ago. Although I don't remember how I did it, I do remember that besides taking some time for the files to install, it was a very smooth process. Definitely worth it.

Regards,

Oli

Oliver Branaschky

Hello,

I am interested in this product for my NGX. I am sure this is a good product enhancing realism flying the NGX. But I have some doubts and questions and do apologize if these already have been asked. I just had a quick look at the first two pages of threads before posting.

1) Will it take a long time to set up this program, get used to it. A lot of a manual reading, learning and training or you get used to it quite rapidly? (I know the NG procedures quite well). How long did it take you (new users) to get some routine with this program and the procedures.

Took me about 3-4 flights before it really just went without problems. Not that the 3-4 flights were a problem, but expect some 3-4 flights before you don't have to look up something briefly on routine basis. Over-all VERY easy to learn, and the online manual is just excellent and easy to find your way around.

2) I have the windows7 family edition not in US English :-( . So I guess I have to switch my system language to US English. Is this complicated and what other programs and settings does this affect? I really want to use the voice edition, but if the above is too much trouble, is the button version fun to use? I guess you loose a lot of realism with the button version instead of the voice version?

Would you recommend this product even using the button version only?

I switched my danish Win7 x64 to english via Vistalizor (froggie.sk), and have had no issues. Receive automatic updates from Microsoft - no issues. I have not used the button control, but my thoughta are, that the voice version far superseeds the button version, in terms of realism and immersion.

3) Do you lose a lot of performance and frame rates installing this over the NGX?

I own Fs2Crew for the Leonardo Maddog, the Ifly 737 and the NGX, and have lost nothing at all in any products.

Thank you in advance for your experiences with the above

Mas

I have used most every FS2 product that Bryan has developed; love them all, but must admit that the NGX is my favorite. I "never leave the gate without it.".

Simple to install, easy to train, straight forward logic, it is fun and takes "immersion" to a whole new level.

Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

This product is just incredible. Fs2crew will change the way you fly the ngx and give you a whole new perspective into a more advanced simulation. Once your up to speed with the commands and works of Fs2crew it's super easy.

Get it

Buy it! I only fly the NGX nowadays and it's 50 % due to PMDG and 50 % due to FS2Crew. The two in combination really makes for a great sim experience.

Shall just say;

Get it, and you will not regret it!

Had it little over a year now (JS41 and later NGX) and I find it difficult to fly without it. It changes the playing field!

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Many thanks to all your posts. You certainly have shown immense pleasure in using the voice controlled version of FS2Crew.

I shall be first in the long queue to get the B744 V2 version of FS2Crew Voice when available.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Have not tried FS2Crew, but have been using Multicrew Experience with some nice results. Any idea how the two compare?

Lin

FS2 has real voice quality and uses authentic flows/procedures. Never ly without it.

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg