Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gdavis101

B-17 & FS2004?

Hello.I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a good B-17 that is compatible with FS2004?Thanks!!!

Guest Gdavis101

The Memphis Belle addon is very good! However, Shockwave Productions will be releasing Wings Of Power soon wich will include a variety of WW2 Bombers, including the B-17. I still recommend the Belle, it has good sound and a nice flight model.http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/belle.htm

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Wings of power is in T-minus 6 weeks, I believe!

The Memphis Belle from Flight 1 looks great, but wow, look at that price!Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest Aidi

Hi,If it is a WWII bomber your after, and not specifically the B17, you might want to take a look at the MAAM-SIM B25 "Briefing Time" http://www.avialantic.com/cgi-local/shop.p...ID=PUT_SID_HEREIn my opinion, it is probably the best example of a WWII aircraft modelled for FS2004. Ok, you have to pay for it, but all the revenue goes into keeping the real thing flying for everyone to enjoyRgdsAidi

You can get a near as good as the MAAM (he was on the Team for years till a falling out between partners) at Roy's site. The Mitchell Mark III, He has versions for CFS2/FS2002/FS2004.... Its big...59MB...he does offer it on CD also.www.roychaffin.com/rcs-panels.html

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

JETninja!!! How are you? Why dont you visit us CFSers anymore? :(

I second the B-25J Briefing Time motion!! It is nothing short of fantastic. The freeware B-25J from RCS is great too, but lacks a VC due to design philosophy (which conflicts with my personal preferences, otherwise I'd recommend it). They're both based on the same real acft and were both built from essentially the same "crawl all over it" pictures. (try the RCS first! ...it's free!)I have heard lackluster reviews about the Belle from Flight1. The reviews pick up a bit if you use it in CFS.The Airpower package mentioned above, looks stunning. You may want to wait and see how that one pans out.