Sign in to follow this  

Hey,

I just bought ASE, there is no license key in the download or any info on a key in my hifi account settings or the emails confirming my purchase.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Rob Prest

If you click on the download link, or the order processed email usually has it. Best to write to them at their support address, and provide the order number. Once they confirm both, they will either send it to you or let you know where to look for.

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

Thats the strange thing, it's not in my downloaded zip file or any emails (as far as I can tell)

Been purchasing stuff for FS for years now, never had a problem like this. Have submitted a ticket so will wait and see what happens.

thanks for the quick reply mate.

Rob Prest

The same thing has happened to me! Bought ASE yesterday (Tuesday) but no key to be found anywhere!

I am quite concerned because after contacting HiFi 24 hrs ago I still have not received the key to enable me to use ASE!

I have used Active Sky products since 2005 and have always received very speedy replies and excellent advice to any queries that I have needed answers to. Sadly not this time.

I have received an automated reply to my request for a key but no email with key has yet arrived.

I have purchased FS software online since 1995 and have never experienced such a problem.

Added to the frustration of being unable to use this very good product is the fact that the HiFi communications system seems quite awkward to use. The meaning of the word "ticket" is difficult for me to comprehend in this situation because I normally obtain a ticket when starting a journey, not when I have paid for a product which the vendor seems incapable of delivering in a fit state to use. In years past Jim Skona (Active Sky series) would have supplied the necessary data immediately via email.

Just a suggestion, have you guys checked your SPAM folders?

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

Yeah dude of course, first thing I did. something's up, I provide tech support on a part time basis and I'm faster then these guy's.

I'm most definitely willing to say I'm in the wrong at this stage and have missed something, however I wouldn't mind being able to use what I paid for..

Rob Prest

:D ha ha...i was sure too...just sometimes ya know, i've seen some emails i was looking for going to SPAM.

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot

Jamp, have you heard from these guys yet?

Rob Prest

Jamp for Flex 1978:

No, I have not heard from them at all. I too looked in my Spam files and found nothing from HiFi whatsoever! It may be that the HiFi setup is 'x' hours behind BST so one might expect an answer from 14:00 hrs BST today.

Have we had our pockets picked?

No definitely not, they are a well respected company, unfortunately the support seems to have gone down hill..

Rob Prest

Well they have to till the end of the day then I'm getting my money back, one way or another..

Rob Prest

Well they have to till the end of the day then I'm getting my money back, one way or another..

I am looking into this for you.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Hey Dave,

They got in touch, thanks mate.

Rob Prest

Good to hear. I got notified also it was fixed.

Happy trails!

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png