Sign in to follow this  
skip d

this is amazing !

Pretty decent framerate.

:lol:

Very cool model. If I had the time, patience, space, and money, I would totally do that!

Don;t they have something similar in Rotterdam, NL. I remember visiting that place a while ago..where they had modeled entier Amsterdam to scale.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Great lighting and frame rates. I'm jealous. Also I must say the MD11 looks gorgeous in the UPS livery.

Really, really enjoyable and beyond "amazing". Thanks for sharing that. I still can't believe it!

Stan

Fabulous! Thanks for the link!

I was going to complain about the generic and uninformative title (what is amazing, exactly?) but you're right, that video is pretty amazing.

FYI, for those who want a more descriptive title, it's a real model (i.e. not computer simulation) of a german airport with simulated planes that take off and loan, taxi to gates, etc. Very cool.

I never get tired of looking at that. :rolleyes:

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Wow, neat. Say, what is that Condor aircraft? An A321? It has a very long fuselage, like a 757-300 or something like that.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Wow, neat. Say, what is that Condor aircraft? An A321? It has a very long fuselage, like a 757-300 or something like that.

Looks like a 757-300 to me. A321 is shorter and "fatter"

What a masterpiece!!

I just finished watching it for the 50th time!!

Thanks for sharing!

Allot of cut, and glued together fingers went into that project. Watching it... trying to figure out the mechanics of it all is half the fun.

Now that is some serious modelling. It yet again shows the difference between reality and computer simulation, even when doing miniature modelling, making modelling way more realistic (so it seems to me).

Thanks for sharing.