Sign in to follow this  
Swe_Richard

Engine fires and nightly black-outs.

Hi, I thought it might be best to start a new thread for the issues that just recently started. I am running 10.10b3 at the moment, but I think some of these problems predates my jumping over to the betas. Well here goes.

1. The Carenado 208 has a nasty habit of engine fires (it never did before). I've noticed that the oil pressure is way up in the reds while just sitting and idling on the ground. A fire always breaks out after one-two minutes of flight. No matter what.

2. Really odd behaviour with the CRJ200.. At first I thought I couldn't get the batteries started. But I realized that if I try to fly during the night this happens. None of the displays start. All the overhead buttons disappear. If I change back to day-time everything works normal.

I can't for the life of me understand why this happens. Anyone else experienced this?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

...and file a bug, please ;)

Flo

wait for beta4.

Yay! Beta 4 fixed the darkness-issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Sadly, however, the engine fires in the Carenado still remains. Am I really the only one having this issue?

Richard