Isn't it wonderful that such amazing addons are already being made for XP10? In another year everyone will have migrated! =)

That looks like a day 1 buy for me! Haven't even heard a T7 was in the making. This is the kind of stuff XP really needs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

I hope they make other versions. In the US only Delta flies the 200LR form Atlanta to Cape Town. I'd love to see the 200ER.

I'll be in line for a day 1 purchase. Cheers.

Dennis

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Please, please, please let that FMC be something other than a reskinned default XP FMC.

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Please, please, please let that FMC be something other than a reskinned default XP FMC.

Given that one of the two authors (Philipp) is a system programmer (he's programmed the CRJ 200 FMS) I'm pretty sure the FMC will be very accurate and complex, surely not the default X-P 10 FMC. :-)

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

You and me both. This is definitely a must!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

From the thread at the *.org I read: yes, full featured systems working like the real ones. From FMS to Hydraulics to Air Condition. Philipp is a great talent.

Argh X-Plane is beating FSX to the 777. The world must be ending! :shok:

Daniel Miller

Looks very interesting. I can't see the video yet (currently offshore on planet VSAT), but I'm wondering:

- Does this include custom TCAS (i.e. Traffic Traffic, Climb Climb, Descend Descend, maintain vertical speed) etc....

- Is there a terrain map with green / yellow / red shading on the EFIS screens? I know some of the 737 NG's have this.

- Do flight control surfaces sag when there's no hydraulic pressure? (OK this is a detail I've seen on the Flight 1 767, it's a nice touch).

According to:

http://xsimreviews.com/2012/07/21/new-aircraft-alert-boeing-777-200er-ramzzess-and-philipp-munzel/

Here’s the list of major items NOT simulated:

• split FMS operations, as we don’t have two independent FMS
  • split ADIRU operations for the same reason
  • degraded FMS operations, such as alternate LNAV or one-engine VNAV
  • offpath descent energy management
  • RTA calculations
  • QFE operations
  • degraded electrical when the plane is powered from unsynchronized backup generators
  • electrical load shedding reconfiguration for LAND3 conditions, where the plane configures the electric for more fault tolerance
  • weather radar tilting and ground clutter or terrain reflections, we use X-Plane’s radar image
  • predictive windshear warnings
  • interactive checklists, we have all electronic checklists, and you can navigate through them, but they don’t automatically navigate for you
  • HF radios, because neither X-Plane, nor IVAO nor VATSIM simulates them
  • SATCOM and company datalink, because that would require infrastructure with the virtual airlines, which no one has
  • air data source switching
  • ALTN EEC backup or split autothrottle

Hence we can expect about everything else to be in. How about asking Philipp himself and report back?

No split adiru!! I'm out :lol:

Being a bush flying type myself and just don't get those big iron planes. Seems its more about programming than flying. Or maybe it is the next level in simming and I just don't know it yet :P

Here’s the list of major items NOT simulated:

[...]

Hence we can expect about everything else to be in. How about asking Philipp himself and report back?

Maybe you'll be able to add non-major items NOT simulated, like the flush in the toilets or the switches of a coffee machine or oven in the galley. But do we really need "everything else" ?

^_^

I love the fact that we'll be able to use a Remote CDU, just like for the CRJ-200:

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=51540&st=140#entry663751