Sign in to follow this  
Manny

How good is Virtavia? and their aircrafts?

I don't have a single Viravia products. They are on sale.. and I was looking at its C17. How good is this addon vendor and their products?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I've only got their Turbo Mentor and I rate it highly. However, I only use it if I have a surplus of concentration! Very satisfying to get right.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

It depends. The C-17 is a fairly 'lite' aircraft systems-wise. But if you just want a C-17 and you don't care too much about systems quality, go for it.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I just got the C-17. I am ok if the systems were nit highly detailed ...in military aircrafts.

The thing is, This aircraft seems a tad too nimble in its flight characteristics. I was expecting a giant monster of an aircraft and this one doesn't feel like I am flying a heavy machine, that would be lethargic to turns and what not. Here I am able to turn on a dime ....even the C-130 from CS has its sluggishness. This one doesn't. Hmmmmm....

Can anyone confirm the flight dynamics of this aircraft if its reasonable.

I have never flown a C-17 so I don't know. :)

I may have to mess with its flight dynamics to make it feel like a heavy aircraft..but I don't know how.

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Just bought their caribou, both outside model and VC do look pretty good and it seems to fly well too. I also have their TU-160 blackjack and I am happy with that one too.

Don't know about Virtavia C-17, but at least on videos from airshows I have seen real ones doing some pretty epic quick turns and climbs, so maybe Virtavia has gotten it right. After all that plane is made to fly into dangerous areas where good maneuverability certainly helps.

I have been looking at the T34C Mentor. FSX only plane with what looks like a really nice VC. Any opinions on it?

http://secure.simmarket.com/virtavia-t-34c-turbo-mentor.phtml

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I have been looking at the T34C Mentor. FSX only plane with what looks like a really nice VC. Any opinions on it?

http://secure.simmar...bo-mentor.phtml

Yes.

Get it.

Very good.

Be careful landing it, too heavy a landing will burst tyres and cause you grief! It teaches you proper management of speed with a turbo prop.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I just got the C-17. I am ok if the systems were nit highly detailed ...in military aircrafts.

The thing is, This aircraft seems a tad too nimble in its flight characteristics. I was expecting a giant monster of an aircraft and this one doesn't feel like I am flying a heavy machine, that would be lethargic to turns and what not. Here I am able to turn on a dime ....even the C-130 from CS has its sluggishness. This one doesn't. Hmmmmm....

Can anyone confirm the flight dynamics of this aircraft if its reasonable.

I have never flown a C-17 so I don't know. :)

I may have to mess with its flight dynamics to make it feel like a heavy aircraft..but I don't know how.

Manny

The C-17 does everything the Hercules does but quicker and better.

Yes, to the flight dynamics. They are spot-on.

Dave Taylor gb.png

For the price both the c-17 and caribou are worth it to me, the caribou is lacking a bit but the fun factor is still there. I now base the Caribou out of KWWD. If you google maps and zoom in to the left of runway one you'll see what I mean. If you're a caribou fan you're in for a treat.

If you google maps and zoom in to the left of runway one you'll see what I mean.

Woah! Are those ex-USAF?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'n pretty sure they are, I hae a friend that lives there I may call him. that would make a nice custom airport with a theme. If you look further there is a small museum there and the aircraft are parked outside.

Love the A6E myself.But I'm just an old navy guy.

Use to do the avionics in this plane way back in the day.

The museum on the map next to all those caribous was NAS Wildwood. They trained on most all the WWII Navy aircraft there. Looks like they have an air fest coming up end of august

I have just bought the Rockwell B1 B and the Boeing C-17. They are of medium quality only. The panels are nice, but twinkle and jidder.

I can see through a hole in the C-17 cockpit, and I cannot get the main panel video to turn on on the B1B.

I would buy these again, but only if I was short of money.

There is zero support.

I have just bought the Rockwell B1 B and the Boeing C-17. They are of medium quality only. The panels are nice, but twinkle and jidder.

I can see through a hole in the C-17 cockpit, and I cannot get the main panel video to turn on on the B1B.

I would buy these again, but only if I was short of money.

There is zero support.

For the Bone issue you're having, you need to use the mousewheel on the right knob, but I could be wrong. Its the left or right one.