Sign in to follow this  
Jay R

Screen Shot forum fans be carefull

My firewall blocks access to their site when I'm away from home.... Can you summarize what the thread is about?Thanks,John

Guest ben_hewitt

I'm think some of the stuff said in that tread is terrible, some people need to grow up, a small number of them are obviously jelous the posts from AVSIM users are 1000000 times better!

Guest Kristiaan

Looks like the ex-screenshots posters are being stamped as infected by a virus.Wouldn

I imagine the same people with the issues have no problem coming to Avsim for files that are exclusive to this site :)

Guest Brent Hebert

It looks like some people let their egos govern their behavior, rather than common sense and courtesy.Just hang in their folks, there is light at the end of the tunnel.Brent Hebert

I belong to both sites and I don't post screen shots. I do however enjoy lurking to view new planes, scenery, and stories, ect. I say post away, post away, post away, until a mod says to stop. Welcome to all posters!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Man I really want the AVSIM SS forum back up...some of those folk over there at ALLNODESBUSY.COM need to pull their head out...

Since I really don't care for their forums I am not going to post there.Avsim is a great place. I like it very much. Go Avsim.Ok lets start with the ranting about newbies, Everyone was once a newbie, Everyone was once a kid, Why do newbies get bashed around all the time? They may need some help getting things to work right, but we should treat them all equal.

Guest drobson

I've taken care of that little issue! It seems we have a few who think we have enough "posters" there, and I've put the word out. We Welcome anyone and everyone to post their shots there, both now and after the Avsim SS forum is back up.While I'm at it, I'd like to apologize for the conduct of a couple of the members there. Their opinions are in no way representative of the site or the majority. Should they persist, stronger action will be taken.Thanks,DarrellModerator-FSNetworkConferences forums.Edited for spelling errors. ;-)

Guest drobson

It's been handled!Don't let a couple of infidels spoil the party. There is plenty of room for new posters.Darrell

WOW! What a way to act! I enjoy going to that screenshot forum only because it isn't all "heavies" like this one was and I get good replies there more, but that is an immature way to act. Good on Darrell for being mature about it and trying to "keep the peace"!Why don't they limit the amount of posts for all users, that seems only fair, after all how many shots of the MelJet 777 taking off can you post! LOL :-lol :-lolRegards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Thank you Darrell.I figured I had earned the right to post in any forum I please...and it didnt really even concern me. But when I saw what he said..it just went thru me all bad.41,200 downloads and counting on Avsim alone.http://www.projectopensky.com/banners/gary_banner.gif

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Guest DaveKDEN

Come on now, let's not turn this into an AvSim vs. Flightsim.com flame war!!! There are (unfortunately) always a few here and there that ruin it for the rest of us. I'm not sure why there's this percieved rift between forum users between the two sites.THIS ISN'T A CONTEST BETWEEN THE TWO SITES!!! I enjoy and frequent not only AvSim and Flightsim forums, but a few others as well. Gary, why make something out of a few (place your favorite derogatory noun here) who are simply acting like children?