Sign in to follow this  
pilot83

Key registration for Radar contact 4.3

Hello

I bought yesterday Radar contact 4.3 and installed it. I have also sent an email manually to register@jdtllc.com including my first name and last name plus the product ID. But untill now no answer though i have sent many chasers today to the helpdesk help@jdtllc.com.

Please can someone from RC staff guide me or help me in getting the key to register RC4 and activate it and start using it.

My product id is 1147403948 and below is a copy of my email

• Subject: registration of Radar contact 4.3‏

To register@jdtllc.com

From: Toufic Nachef (toufic_nachef@hotmail.com) Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 1:31:30 AM To: register@jdtllc.com

Hi Team

i just purchased Radar contact 4.3.

First Name: Toufic

Last name: El Nachef

My product ID: 1147403948

Please can you send me my key ASAP.

Kind Regards

Toufic

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

i had the same issues and requested a refund, they gave me the refund pretty quick without any problems.

Hello

It is an automated process, you need to submit your request to register@jdtllc.com

with the body of the message exactly as in the following format, anything else will not work.

1147403948 ! Toufic ! El Nachef

i had the same issues and requested a refund

Hello

You really missed out on one of the best Addons available, the registration process is simple but you must submit it in the correct format otherwise it will not work.

Normally asking here will get you registered in a short time, but you need to remember that these folks lead lives outside of flight simulation, it is even rumoured that they sleep from time to time as well

Thanks Mad dog for the reply, i have sent the below email however you did not mention if there should be a specific subject. In addition at the time of purchase i have registered my purchase and wrote my last name in capital letter, this is why i put it as capital letter in the below email or you think should be lower case as you wrote (maybe i try both)...

I did a search on available alternative ATC to FSX default ATC and apparently RC4.3 is the most convernient one according to feedbacks i read ....and lot of simmers are awaiting for RCv5.

The only remark i would add is on the registration step after install, it does not clearly say how to format the email with the exclamations the way you wrote it...however it does suggest to generate an email wiht a specific format but when i clicked it it did not generate the format for me automatically. And from my side i do understand time diffference between countries and availability is not 24 hours because we all have lives. And im not requesting refund at this stage...i beleive if others had the RC work for them i can make it work for me also ...I will keep on trying...

• RCv4.3 Key Request‏

clear.gifclear.gif

clear.gifTo register@jdtllc.com

From: Toufic Nachef (toufic_nachef@hotmail.com) Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:31:42 PM To: register@jdtllc.com (register@jdtllc.com)

1147403948 ! Toufic ! EL NACHEF

X-Plane11

I'm going to put the exact format below:

To :register@jdtllc.com

Subject: RCv4 Key Request

-nnnnnnnnn ! Ron ! Ginsberg

Include the "-" only if present in the code. You can copy/paste the product id by dragging the mouse over the code in the RC registration dialog box, hit ctrl-c to copy, then in the first line in the body of the message hit ctrl-v to paste it. Put nothing else in it.

Be sure jdtllc.com is allowed through your spam filters and also check your spam folders to see if it already came in. The automatic server should respond within an hour.

For manual handling include the information above with your purchase information and send it to jd@jdtllc.com Subject: RCv4 registration difficulty. Manual handling might take one or two days especially on the weekend.

I don't know why but hotmail users seem to experience more difficulties.

Thanks Ron for your reply.

I did what you suggested and now i will wait. In case i dont receive the key via the automated way i will do it the manual way.

Toufic

X-Plane11

Hi Ron,

unfortunately i did not receive the key via the automated way yet, therefore i have sent an email to jd@jdtllc.com to get it manually i have included the format you suggested in the above reply plus a copy of the email with the information of the purchase.

I will keep you updated. Thanks again.

Toufic

X-Plane11

Toufic,

I help out occsionally with keys when JD is not available. Try this. Sorry for the trouble you've had.

FLNAJGMQNALPMGELMDLOKMBMMDFAKFAF

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

When you copy/paste your key above into the RC registration dialog box, be sure the mouse cursor falls right after the last character as in "F" of your key above. If there is a space after the last letter just backspace. The extra space often occurs when using copy in Win.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you very much for the reply. Its registered now.

X-Plane11

i couldn't find your email address in my records, or your name. but i explained that in the email i sent back to you. if you can help me find the info i need, i can send you a key

jd

Hello, I'm also having problems getting a key also. I'm following the format but I it still not going through.

-1637808843 ! Christian ! Jefferson

I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or what. 

Hello, I'm also having problems getting a key also. I'm following the format but I it still not going through.

-1637808843 ! Christian ! Jefferson

I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or what. 

Is your e-mail that you used to send it the same as the one you placed your order from? If not manual handling wil be required.

Be sure to follow the instructions in the pinned topic.

Also be sure jdtllc.com is allowed through your spam filter.