Sign in to follow this  
pilot83

Key registration for Radar contact 4.3

How would I Know my spam is allowing or not to be sent to me?

Those instructions must come from your e-mail provider or if you have any add-on software check its instructions. Usually there is a spam folder (junk, phishimg, etc) that you can check.

I'm in my spam folder. Nothings here lol

Gonna try to disable my AVG real quick.

nope still nothing

Can you Tell me the correct format because I Followed everything to the letter.

Hi sent e-mail requesting activation of radar contact and not had a reply

My install ID Is -424369594 and my paypal e-mail is support@liverpooltechgeeks.co.uk

Thanks

Daniel Potter

Daniel,

I have brought your post to the attention of JD and Doug.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi!

I bought RC last Friday, and requested register key manually, with no response yet. Could anyone help me?

Thanks,

5 hours ago, jcampestre said:

Hi!

I bought RC last Friday, and requested register key manually, with no response yet. Could anyone help me?

Thanks,

Auto-registration is faster. Be sure your registration e-mail address and user name agree with your purchase data. If that does not work send all of the information including the product code (including a - if shown) to dthompss@comcast.net.

Good day everyone!

I have the same issue - and not the first time. I have send two Mails via the "mail-generator" of RC4.3 and one directly to jd@jdtllc.com incl. a screenshot, the ID and my Name.

I would like to ask for a Key aswell, please - and if possible, I don't want to post my e-Mail adress here.

Also I would like to know, if there isn't another way how legitimate buyers of this great software can activate their product. The otto-registration worked for me like... I dunno... four times, maybe more, maybe less. Don't get me wrong: I get the idea behind it. Still now takes several days before I can get my sim up and running again, because RC4.3 is not activated. I dont like installing everything new, trust me. But when the sim goes belly up on me again, I have to. And y´all know that even tho P3D is more stable and better in whole it still tends to just stop working nicely. This time around I had to do everything new, because Win10 wouldn't boot anymore. The guys at PMDG tell me, that I should uninstall the licence before I reinstall... so my activations won't be used up - no kidding. Same with RC... in a perfect world I would NEVER ever have to use my key again, once I installed my sim and actived RC4. But the world is FAAAAAR from being perfect. So... I have to wait... again a few days OR fly online... but I don't like to. Don't get me wrong: I honestly understand why it's like that. And the support ist great and all. But isn't there a way, we can use our key like that - when we need it?

Cheers,

Peter Mueller

***EDIT***

30 Minutes after the post all msgs I've sent were responded to. Thanks! : )

Edited by BoeingNut76

Send info to dthompss@comcast.net.

Not sure if appropriate here, but every other RC4 key request via the automated "I Can Generate the email for you" has gone unanswered.You seem to be the go to person in cases like this. .

Any help would be most appreciated. Thank You.

David Epstein

de5617@gmail.com

-722429167 ! David ! Epstein

Edited by daveep

Hello.

I purchased RC yesterday and have sent out multiple automated and properly formatted manual key requests with no results.  Like davpeep and others before me, I too am hoping a posting here will help.

-1702229083 ! Michael ! Grosvold

Thanks

David / Michael,

Have you contacted Doug Thompson at dthompss at comcast dot net.

He is the official support.

Edited by Jim Young
Edited e-mail address as scammers scan sites for e-mail addresses for spamming and other nefarious methods.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I saw that suggested in an old post.  I thought maybe I'd try asking here first in case something had changed in the past year.  I took your advice.  Email just sent to Doug.  I hope that's all it will take.   Thanks Ray