Sign in to follow this  
Pegasus1

How-To: FSCopilot + FSInn with Prepar3D

I'll give my best, but you still have to wait cause I will be at home next weekend (in 1 week). I'm sorried

Any news on how to get Fsinn to detect P3D aircraft? as i have now uninstalled FSX Completly.

Regards.

Rename prepar3d.exe to fsx.exe, it wil detect the aircraft.

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

Rename prepar3d.exe to fsx.exe, it wil detect the aircraft.

Unfortunately this gives me errors with ORBX scenery - says its wrong fltsim version - so will go back to loading fsx then exit then run P3D with FSInn open.

byeee

dmb

Unfortunately this gives me errors with ORBX scenery - says its wrong fltsim version - so will go back to loading fsx then exit then run P3D with FSInn open.

byeee

dmb

I am having the same problems, but different symptoms, as explained in the other thread I started here on renaming the executable. It sucks if I have to launch the simulator once extra just to get the aeroplanes in place.

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

Just a wild thought:

I would guess that there is a string hardcoded somewhere in one of the dll- files that dictate what fsinn should connect to in order to read the aircraft files. If we knew what the string was, perhaps it would be possible to edit it in the appropriate DLL file for it to recognise prepar3d instead?

Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

HELLO,

WITH HACKER I HAVE REPLACED 1,3,3708,0 WITH 10,0,61637,0.

HAVE COPY FSCOPILOT.DLL FROM FSX MODULES TO PREPAR 3D MODULES.

`

HAVE OPEN PREPAR 3D AND IN ADD-ONS I HAVE ONLY FSUIPC.

NEED YOUR HELP.

TKS

ST LAURENT

Works fine for me - I have aircraft repository working. Using FSX2P3D tool and running P3D in Legacy mode. Did not need to use resource hacker, i do get a few errors when starting P3D, but just click "OK" thru the errors and it will still work.

I finally installed FSINN, just using the Estonia migrator and running P3D in legacy mode....it works perfectly, no tweaking, no modifications needed, it works right off the stock standard install...I am a very happy man!

I tried so many things, but finaly i brought the migrationtool..

Its worth to use fsinn and not SB :)

I completed this procedure; however, I found it very easy to install most of my FSX scenery & aircraft (including PMDG and Q-Sim aircraft, using a program (cheap) sold by Estonia software (http://www.flightsim.ee/ ) . I obtained the program at Simmarket.com. This program saved me a lot of headaches and works easily. Now I can run FSX and Prepar3d anytime I want without hassles!

Ho guys, i followed your instructions above to install FSInn and FSCopilot into P3D but when i start P3D i get following error:

FSCopilot

Unknown FS version , version = 100

any suggests to solve it??? thank you

Ho guys, i followed your instructions above to install FSInn and FSCopilot into P3D but when i start P3D i get following error:

FSCopilot

Unknown FS version , version = 100

any suggests to solve it??? thank you

Did you use the Estonia migrator? Fsinn is looking for a different version address, you need to run P3D in legacy mode.