Sign in to follow this  
Pegasus1

How-To: FSCopilot + FSInn with Prepar3D

Hi

Many thanks to all the help, finally got it working seems thye Legacy mode was the final 'trick'

The issue I now face is that when sitting at the gate my FR drop from a decent 15fps to 2fps or 3fps which unfortunately makes the whole thing unusable. I have reduced traffic, ticked only use low res models etc with little improvement?

Does anyone have any suggestions as soon as I close FSInn & FSControl Panel my FR go back to normal?

I have used SB prior and there is no real FR hit the only problem is online traffic seems to be a bit hit or miss sometimes I see user aircraft other times not?

Would love to hear of any solutions as I miss flying online :(

Please Help FSInn and FSCopilot worked well i can see on Vat Spy that i am connected, but i can´t see ani more traffic online....NOTHING!!!!

Pegasus,

Did you by any chance find out what numbers should be changed if we have p3d v 2?

After trying to load with flightsim Estonia gives en error "unknown FS version version=200

Thanks in advance

Rubén LEMG

Pegasus,

Did you by any chance find out what numbers should be changed if we have p3d v 2?

After trying to load with flightsim Estonia gives en error "unknown FS version version=200

Thanks in advance

Rubén LEMG

You do not need to do that if you start P3D in Legacy Mode using Estonia.

Hi

I did everything as you wrote. In my file Prepad3d.exe thi tfile version 2,0448,0 or should I replace this listing on 10,0,61637,0? How do I exchange entries it shows the message "unknows FS version = version 200
What do I do Please you help me

Any other way you try to do it, FSInn will never recognize the aircraft repository and you won't see traffic online.

Exactly my experience. Anybody found any workarounds or solutions to make Prepar3D work with FSInn in non-legacy mode, and loading the repository properly? Because mine isn't doing it, and I couldn't find a reason why it wouldn't do it.

I don't think it is possible. Fsinn reads the version is different and that's the show stopper.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Tried the Estonia tool and launched P3D v2 in the Legacy Mode. As soon as I click on Vatsim, it gets red and I cannot activate it again. Cannot connect no matter what I do. :-(

Tried the Estonia tool and launched P3D v2 in the Legacy Mode. As soon as I click on Vatsim, it gets red and I cannot activate it again. Cannot connect no matter what I do. :-(

What version of the migrator tool are you using?

WR269. 2.0.0.441. Thanks.

You need to try 2.0.1.461

The tool says that is up to date.

I also go to their website and they say that the latest version is 2.0.0.441. Google does not find anything either. Are we talking about the same Migration Tool?

Cheers.

EDIT: OK, I seem to have found it. Let me try. Thanks

Nope. Same thing. As soon as I click on VATSIM, it turns red and I cannot activate it again. FSFDT has a yellow circle indicating that VATSIM is not connected. :-(

Ok, did you follow the fsinn installation instructions available on the Vatsim website? It also has a servers fixing tool