Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryT

Airshow tommorow at Riverside Muni close to Los Angeles

hello,I just wanted to let those who live in Southern California that there is going to be an Airshow at Kral in Riverside California Tommorow Saturday March 29, 2003 near San Bernadino and fairly close to LA. BTW their is also an Antique car show at the airport. (Im talking old corvettes, cobras, model Ts or simalar)I don't know much about cars ;-) I have gone to the airshow for 3 years and its a blast. (F-14 flybys, Kc135 tanker flybys, C-17s) and all kinds of milatary aircraft and helicopters since an old airbase is within 20-30 or less miles form the airport.(March Airforce base) Not to mention old prop fighters and other restored old airplanes. The show goes from 9:00am to _____ so those of you in Long beach, San Bernadino, Santa Ana, LA, Pasadena, Van nuys and Burbank (If you live close to these cities you would make it too I didin't want to name all of Californias cities) :-) would easilly make it to KRAl.AndrewPS. Be there!!!

Guest TerryT

Riverside use to be one of my old aircraft spotting sites when I was stationed at March AFB back in the late 80s / early 90s. Right next to the tower on the hill was a good spot to watch from.Terry