Sign in to follow this  
efmartin

Installation Failure-800/900

I am attempting to install the 800/900 variant of the 737 NG under WIndows 7 Pro. My FS9 directory is located at D:\Games\FS9. I have insalled the plane in times gone by successfully. I run the setup.exe as Admin, but each time I attempt the install it hangs at a specific point.

Current File

Skipping File

C:\WIndows\Fonts\Lucon.ttf

It hangs here and that's it.

Thanks for the help...

Eric Martin

I take it you have fixed this by now ..but to others with the same problem you may need to install it in safe mode , I had the same problem and rebooting into safe mode then running the installer worked .

ugcx_banner.png

I've just had this issue. Remember to run installers as administrator !

If you've already installed the 600/700 models then reboot! Try it and see if 800/900 installer works now. If not then ....

To fix it for me, I found that FS9 was still running within the Task Manager and had to end it ... do this by ...

1) Open Windows Task Manager (right click your Task Bar [bottom bar on windows desktop] and select "Start Task Manager")

2) Click the processes tab

3) Organise the "Image Name" so it is ordered A-Z

4) Find the fs9.exe

5) Right click on it and select end process tree

6) Now run the installer and it should be working :)