Sign in to follow this  
rafapiloto195

A330 Family Mega Merge

Rafa,

I see that in the a330 you can see the wings from the cockpit.Did you add them ? I don't think I get those wings views in the a340 ?

Thanks

Hi guys

The views was originally from Overland models.

I will try that on the A340 as well.

Does she still flying good? I did about 60 flights with thn before release the merge. Anyone will do a screenshoot report flying her?

Rafa,

I didn't see any wing from the cockpit of the a340 ? As far as flying is concerned I have stability problems with the AP still as I wrote above. A part from it's my fav a330.Too bad it does windows reflections in the VC. I jjust downloaded the qwsim avro 146 and I 'm testing that... So many good planes and so little time :-)

P.S. if you have time to merge the CLS a340-5-6 it would be great. even if its a CLS it is an overland model :-)

Hi everyone

Can someone please reupload the part 1 of the merge the mediafire link is broken .

thanks

Hi!

It will not work on FSX, but I am working on the FSX version as well. Very soon will be available, but it will uses WILCO instead of pss.

Hi rafapiloto, I've been impressed by this, but have been waiting for the fsx/wilco version. Are you still working on it?

CPU: i7-9700KF stable @ 5.0GHz | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Ti @ stock | RAM: G. Skill Trident Z 32GB (2x16GB) 3200Mhz | PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus | COOLING: Deepcool Castle 240 AIO | PANEL: 27" @ 1080p

Hi! sorry for the delay, I was very sick..now I'm back.

I am finishing to do for FSX the same package...The Wilco merge package, I have to study a little moe as Wilco gauges are dificult to deal with.

After the A330, I'll finish the FS2004 B777 and the A340 family for FS2004 and FSX.

Hi,

at the momet when I try to load Part 2 I have a message that Archive Download Blocked

can somewhone reupload?

thanks

Problem is not valid any more.

If someone have the same problem, you can go to the link with tutorial video ( link is in a 1st message - ) and working link available in comments to this video.

Big thank to author of this merge and we'll wait merge a340 and B777

Are you still working on a merge for the CLS A330 Model/PSS Panel? I like the ones for the Overland and experimented with it on the CLS A330 with PSS Panels, and in the Upper ECAM for engines, You readings for FOUR(4) Engines like it was a A340. If there is a way around this, please tell, because I like the CLS A330 Model, it is a little bit more detailed to me. So any help would be appreciated Rafa. Thanks 

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.