Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26JUL12 - PMDG 777 for FSX: Let the previews begin!

Looks Great.

Engine fan textures are too light grey. I think they should be black.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

WAIT WAIT. Pinch me someone??? :LMAO: im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

PMDG 777 preview: check.

Microsoft Flight experiment abandoned: check.

Could this day get any better? Well, only if Lockheed Martin announced that they were officially offering Prepar3D to the public without having to pretend to be a developer... :lol: B)

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

Guest dlrk

That is.....AWESOME! Usually I'm completely disinterested in the exterior model, that was good enough to get my attention!

A suggestion: Ditch the X on the tail, it would look so much better without it.

All I can say is WOW!! My reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLqdl1M9Oup9WKR-ubwO1G0g&feature=player_detailpage&v=GWzqfwB7TwM#t=344s

Can't wait to fly this beauty out of OMDB, what a masterpiece! The exteriour just looks spot on and I'm so excited to see the flight deck!

BTW: Robert, how often do you use "significant amount" in your sentences? :biggrin:

The sad thing for me, is that I'll not be flying this for a long while after it's released. I know for a fact that it's going to be a couple of years at least until I get the funds for a medium-sized PC for FSX rather than my FS9 laptop.

And yet, I feel happy looking at these images. The detail is astounding and it really is a nice aircraft to just "look" at!

Great job!

By the way Rob, we have no problems if you'd like to overload the thread, I mean if you want to just do it. :LMAO:

Can't emphasis my excitement for this product! My favourite shot was the one close up to the GE90's. Also the ones where it's climbing out! Coming together fantastically. Little disappointed no Flight Deck shots but hopefully in the next couple weeks! :)

Keep it up!

Sweet, sweet mother of god!

You guys made my day! Can't wait to see what the 748 will look like... ahhhhhhhhhhhh

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

BTW: Robert, how often do you use "significant amount" in your sentences? :biggrin:

Bodgan-

A significant amount. Why? B)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Folks,

One neat tidbit you should know is when the wings flex in turbulence, the engines will shake a bit :-)

Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64