Sign in to follow this  
alainneedle1

I can log in to FTX now....

I know there have been more than a few number of guys who have been treated less than, how can we say, with respect by a certain gentleman, and the last thing I want to do is go off topic. But I jut want to say, that said person has had, or indeed may still be going through, some extremely difficult personal challenges within his family. We are talking major health issues. I know from personal experience how certain issues can affect you as a person and your ability to cope and deal with even the easiest of situations. I know it's not always easy to be on the end of someone's wrath, but sometimes it makes it easier with a little bit of understanding. As I said, I don't want to go off topic or start another debate on this subject, I just felt I needed to say something, hope it's appropriate, cheers guys.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Randy,

If you like what you see buy it, Orbx developers are the best and there work is the cream of the crop. I had 3 years on there forums and enjoy it very much.

Howard,

We all have commented on that and we all hope everything turns out for the best. It's a nightmare for the family. Lets hope it's good news in the end. I wish them all the best.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Randy,

If you like what you see buy it, Orbx developers are the best and there work is the cream of the crop. I had 3 years on there forums and enjoy it very much.

Howard,

We all have commented on that and we all hope everything turns out for the best. It's a nightmare for the family. Lets hope it's good news in the end. I wish them all the best.

Hi Dave, hope you're well matey and thanks for the kind comments earlier about my screenies of NZSI, appreciated.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

Hi Howard,

Yes I am very well thank you my friend. Hope you are also.

I have a new hobby now and I have not touched FSX for about 2-3 months. To tell the true all this trouble was so silly and so uncalled for, could easily have been sorted out within min's with a PM it all left me a bit #####, but it also showed what I thought where friends where just "fair weather friends" and who where real friends like yourself Howard.

I've been doing this all summer but what a summer lol

http://www.ttforum.c...p?f=19&t=286400 Lots of very friendly people over there and met quite a few IRL now.

I will never stop sim'ing so just taking time away. The Realair looks stunning and I have to say so does NZ North. We will see.

I still look over the forums just the same, keeping an eye out.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I've been doing this all summer but what a summer lol

http://www.ttforum.c...p?f=19&t=286400

David,

I am seriously impressed with your Audi. I spent last summer doing a project on new wheels, but on a very different kind of platform.

http://www.fordrange...-ranger-emblem/

It is still fun to act as an irresponsible teenager sometimes (when out of sight).

Kind regards,

Thank you Stephen and like wise to you.

We all get old, well our bodys do and we do get wiser but we are still all young at heart. :wink:

I am seriously jealous!

Howard

I see, an own support forum for limited users. Well, I could imagine running two separate sections on the same support topic is a bit confusing. Means for the users and the devs. I don't know how many times I've solved a little thing by just searching the support forum, not even posting.

Must say that the actual support happening is very good. Fast and easy.

Well lets just hope they don't establish some more levels. 'Did wrong', 'did wrong but meant good', 'did nothing, that lazy bugger'. 'Please log in to the lazy bugger section for support. Thanks' To be read with :P .

Best solution. To get all you folks back in, no extra section. :smile: Good points from Howard by the way. Makes sense to take the personal situation into account.

Hard to over look some things but maybe I'm just grumpy in my old age :)

I feel the same way and I'm not old....I think :unsure:

But yes once I realised I could view more as a guest than my limited/banned/economy/underclass/what ever the hell it is account I've gone in as a guest, not that I have in a while nor flown in their scenery to say the least.

Best solution. To get all you folks back in, no extra section. :smile: Good points from Howard by the way. Makes sense to take the personal situation into account.

It's never good thing when someone has a personal problem. That being said I highly doubt any of us will be allowed back.

i wonder what ever happened to restricted account users section that was emailed out to all the banned people

no loss anyway I guess, most of the posts are all the same over there, just different headings

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

Hi Matt,

Love all your repaints over the years. Good of you to pop in.

Thanks.

most of the posts are all the same over there, just different headings

And this to go with - 110Untitled.jpg :P