Sign in to follow this  
Bilal2104

737ngx takeoff gatwick video

What's going on with those sky textures?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

What do you mean?

Never seen any sky like that in real life. Although it looks kind of cool for a video, if I went outside and saw a sky like that I would probably wonder if the end of the world was near :crazy:

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Was it my imagination but did the runway takeoff wheel rumble vibration sound continue after takeoff? I get this sticky wheel rumble sometimes but have never found out what causes it.

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Hello Bruce ,

I'm not quite sure on what you are trying to say :), the sounds maybe could be comming from the actual sound of the aircraft package if that's what you mean.

Have a great day,

Bilal

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE

Hello Bruce ,

I'm not quite sure on what you are trying to say :), the sounds maybe could be comming from the actual sound of the aircraft package if that's what you mean.

Have a great day,

Bilal

What I mean is that after rotation and wheels up at 1:46 the runway rumble sound continues - it sticks and keeps playing until the end of the video at 2:20. I get this occasionally with the NGX and would like to know what causes it as the only way to stop it is to abort the flight.

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."