Sign in to follow this  
6FingerSays

AWG Crj-200- The First quality CRJ for FSX?

Their website and the way the blog is written don't inspire any confidence. I don't really hold much hope for it but who knows.

I love Bombardier!

I love the 700 and definitely I wont mind a 200. It's true that it looks a bit toy-ish but I think also that depends on the quality used for taking the picture (there is no shadow for example) but we should not delude ourselves. I have to see it running to give a correct review! ^_^

I sure hope the virtual cockpit comes out nice.

They "claim" that all systems will be 100% as in the real world, but I think that's almost impossible. Even the NGX isn't simulated 100%.

Their website and the way the blog is written don't inspire any confidence. I don't really hold much hope for it but who knows.

Why does a blog tell that? I don't see any reason. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Just looks amateurish to me. Who knows I've been wrong before just ask my wife. Don't get me wrong I hope it turns out great and if it does I'll be first in line for it. Just first impressions and all.

Hmm, I think it was this CRJ project some of its developers advertised in here avsim FSX forum and pretended to be someone not related to the project and got banned, but I guess there are more than one people working on that project anyway.

If they get their systems right will probably buy it even if exterior model still looks a bit bad.

// Yep I did remember right, this is the advertising topic:

http://forum.avsim.n...opment-for-fsx/

Not to bash them or anything although such behavior gives unprofessional look, it is still always good thing when new developers go and make more content for FSX, especially if its going to be good.

I would like to see some VC screenshots (or at least some renders because so far all we saw is exterior model).

I still hope for Aerosoft CRJ to be finished one day but I don't have much hope anymore - they say it's still in development but it appears that the developer just can't find any time to finish the job.. like.. for years now. Man, I would really like a quality CRJ, I'm waiting for a long time. I wish the best for all developers and hope we'll get one soon!

I hardly trust this project.. I hope it won't be another project we'll never put our hands on (or maybe the exterior model ...)

too much, too soon....

That doesn't look promising, and the way they advertised here convinced me not to buy their product.

why do you not trust us? You had any previous exerience with us?

Though I'm not the one you originally asked: Remember this?

Isn't being banned from this forum for misrepresenting/advertising a reason for us not to trust your company?

Pao - why do you not trust us? You had any previous exerience with us?

Why does our blog look amateurish?

People,

just because we are new (and small) does not mean you have a right to rip us to pieces. If you read the blog posts you would realise we are working on fixing the reflectivity problems and the model errors. We showed previews very early. We are aware of the faults in the model.

Regarding the VC...previews are coming soon and they will look fantastic. This is not just hype.

Come on , this is free advertising which is not allowed here.... release your CRJ and if it's good we'll buy it for sure.... I'm tired of pre-annoucement for release that never comes or comes 2 years after.... release it and then show it to us.

too much, too soon....

Pao - why do you not trust us? You had any previous exerience with us?

I'm not Pao and cannot speak for him, but I have no trust due to your dishonesty. There is a pinned thread warning Commercial Members in this forum due to your actions. You have been dishonest with the Admins at Avsim. You are dishonest with the FS community in general. Want proof? Here is a "review" you did at another site for a product you released;

http://asn.aerosoft.com/?p=9121

Then you took to other forums to trash another product you released, though done by another developer.

You made your bed, Mr. Graham. Don't complain about having to sleep in it.

It’s becoming all a bit sordid frankly , but I am no more comfortable with commercial members calling to task other commercial members in public, there is an informal agreement that its "out of bounds" , perhaps the report function is where concerns are best left, and dealt with thereafter by the Moderator.

I too am weary of those things Chuck. My jaw still hurts from getting sucker punched the last time I stepped into a playground brawl. Going to close this thread and have a discussion with Tom about it. He was the one that made the original call concerning Aaron and his posts.

Kind regards,