Sign in to follow this  
hmmc

Airbus X multiple problems

Hi all,

Whenever I use the Airbus X, its load manager, GSX and VAFS5 after a few minutes the lights on the buttons on the overhead panel extinguish. Following that, it seems the vacuum system fails and the engines won't start. The artificial horizon on the PFD will slowly rotate and move into the blue positive section. Yes I do have the APU and ground power on and since I rebuilt my FSX partition on my PC it has not been the same. I had a few days where it was all working well, then it just stopped working. If I notice the overhead panel lights going off, I start an engine and it rectifies the problem. When I turn the engine off it's just a waiting game until it does it all again. I can't figure out what is causing it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

You sure the battery isn't giving up? The battery life in MSFS has always been notoriously short. I use FSUIPC to get it to empty a lot slower. Another solution is to simply get that plane up and running quickly before the battery drains.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

or plug in to ground power

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

@Thranli Could be possible but I never had this problem before - I did mention I was connected to ground power

@dickbilled

Yes I do have the APU and ground power on

Thanks.

*@duckbilled

sorry :)

I guess we are even since I didn't read you post thoroughly.

A duckbilled platypus is a strange animal. I imagine a dickbilled platypus would be even more bizarre. :P

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad