Sign in to follow this  
Tamer008

hello guys.....what is the best virtual airlines in europe that fly 737NGs ?

Hi

There are lots.

The ones I find realistic are (this isn't all by any means, do lots of searching)

Ryanair-ryrvirtual.com

Transavia- Transaviava.com

Thomson-thomsonvirtual.co.uk

TuiFly-? Google is your friend in this one. ( they have their group airlines as separate VA's too, like jerairfly etc. )

Air Berlin- ?

Norwegian Air Shuttle-?

These are ones that I know of that are realistic. If your looking for a real world based va in Europe for Vatsim or IVAO most of them are quite realistic, so if you have an airline your thinking you would like to fly with or a favorite airline google usually brings them up.

Cheers

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Virtual SAS is very good.

There is a Virtual Norwegian.

There was a Virtual Air Berlin, but the real Air Berlin shut the down.

NAX669.png

Virtual SAS is very good.

There is a Virtual Norwegian.

There was a Virtual Air Berlin, but the real Air Berlin shut the down.

Did Air Berlin really shut down a virtual airline? Wow. Unexpected.

I didn't like the sound of the SAS virtual, because they required you to do a flight in the Microsoft default 737 in order to join...

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Yes, I was with them for about a week when the real Air Berlin's legal department sent them a threatening letter. Numerous real world airlines have done the same thing.

NAX669.png

Check my signature. You can fly for any airline, any airframe and there are literally thousands of different real world flight routes that you can bid on and fly. It's my favourite type of virtual airline because it doesn't restrict you to flying with one airline, the only restrictions are that you have to start off with smaller aircraft until you gain more hours and promotions and become high enough ranked to fly the 737.

Link here again: http://www.phoenixva.org/

I didn't like the sound of the SAS virtual, because they required you to do a flight in the Microsoft default 737 in order to join...

They accept the NGX too. It's just that the homepage is outdated since our boss has been working a lot on his home made flightplanner/fuel planner that we at SVA get. We have several RW pilots from SAS who constantly feed us with information :) One of the newest features on the custom made system is that we have a CI calculator based on the current winds imported through ASX,

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

They accept the NGX too. It's just that the homepage is outdated since our boss has been working a lot on his home made flightplanner/fuel planner that we at SVA get.

Is it this one: sas.virtual-airlines?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Yes, I was with them for about a week when the real Air Berlin's legal department sent them a threatening letter. Numerous real world airlines have done the same thing.

But why would they do that? Don't they like free marketing? What about fans? That's stupid!

British Airways Virtual in my opinion is the best virtual airline out there.

They fly 734's but have made an exception to the NGX and have changed the CI to adhere to the 734 schedules. Plus BAV have the 777, 747 and A320 which are all on the development list. I fly for Thomson aswell and the difference I find is the places they fly to a better and more fun to fly into.

But why would they do that? Don't they like free marketing? What about fans? That's stupid!

Diego,

The answer that Air Berlin gave was that they felt that their customers would be confused and try to buy tickets on the Air Berlin Virtual site. HUH? I've been in the airline industry for the last 33 years. Never underestimate the stupidity of airline executives.

NAX669.png

Diego,

The answer that Air Berlin gave was that they felt that their customers would be confused and try to buy tickets on the Air Berlin Virtual site. HUH? I've been in the airline industry for the last 33 years. Never underestimate the stupidity of airline executives.

But there isn't even a product being sold on the VA's website. Wow.