Sign in to follow this  

Hey everyone!

Been flight simming for years, and went on a hiatus for awhile to finish school, plus deployments happen. I lent a buddy my sim stuff, and finally got him to send it back, but he lost some of my knobs, and I cannot find the single, and quad handle anywhere. I saw this thread and hoped maybe someone has some extras laying around; I'd appreciate it very much!

Hey everyone!

Been flight simming for years, and went on a hiatus for awhile to finish school, plus deployments happen. I lent a buddy my sim stuff, and finally got him to send it back, but he lost some of my knobs, and I cannot find the single, and quad handle anywhere. I saw this thread and hoped maybe someone has some extras laying around; I'd appreciate it very much!

I'd appreciate it very much! I'll throw a 20 your way if you do; mainly need 1 black, and the long one that puts 4 together.

I found a set of knobs. I know I have the 4 together too. I'm back out of town this wee and will be home Friday. PM me your address and I'll send them to you. No need to pay me. Pay it forward sometime.

Jeff

I know this is an old thread, but came across it whilst searching in vain for spare knobs for the Saitek throttle. Has anyone got a spare black (round) knob that they'd be willing to sell?

In the UK, but happy to pay shipping as well .. ..

Cheers

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Hey guys, I'm new here but I managed to come across this post.

I have a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Quadrant, but I'm missing a few pieces.

Does anyone have a blue throttle knob, and also the screw with the knob that allows it to be attached to the table?

That's true, I've been having problems with Saitek myself. No support at all. They won't even sell a replacement knob.

They make some nice looking panels, but without the needed support when there is a problem, they're useless

Edited by FLA_Flyboy