Sign in to follow this  

'Pause' AirHauler?

Ok, I'll ask about a possible demo or at least a refund possibility over there. :wink:

I'd really suggest that you get it. Just today I flew to a bunch of interesting strips all over PNW. My base is at KHQM. I started out with the "hard" difficulty. I sold the Cessna 172 that came with it, and bought my Lancair. Unfortunately this caused me to go into debt. But after flying about eight jobs, I'm in the green. I flew into a really tight grass strip under the Seattle class B and the Paine Field class C. It was really fun managing the airspace and landing at a one-way-in-one-way-out strip. I also flew to Sequiam Valley just north of the Olympic mountains. It was a lot of fun dodging peaks using the RXP 530. It's taking me all over PNW to interesting strips. I think I'll make my way up to Canada soon for some jobs or maybe buy a C185 for bush strips. It's a great discovery tool for fun airfields.

Yes, I as well have never used the airhauler.net site. Pretty sure all it did was give a little information and had forums there, but then they switched over to working with JustFlight and put the forums there.

The client hasn't been updated for a while, but it really doesn't need to be. It's a fun, clean package that I haven't spotted any bugs in through out my 50+ total flights using it over the past year or so.

I say get it, try it, and I'm pretty sure if you think it sucks (well if you think that, you're nuts. It's a great program that adds a nice sense of achievement to the sim - something FSX/9 doesn't really give you outside of missions), I'm sure they'd be willling to work with you for a refund.

I deliberately made the site look bad so you don't think i spend all my time at that and not on the program :D

I have the idea Ideal Flight mainly presents you with automatically created flights: there seems to be no career or businuess stuff involved.

You are perfectly correct; I put more and more bullet points about it, and people know less and less about it

:D

After several flights in AH it was good and can be addictive. But it's hard work to use thinking about the AH career instead of flying, and I realised the time's ticking and also I can't muck around pausing or saving a flight. If anyone works out if that can be done let me know. I would like IF to read the next flight and payload details - would marry up nicely. You can run AH with IF - just manually set the load as suggested in the AH brief.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

It is great addon, I use it when I feel more like flying some GA, but now again I am having some airliner flying for a change.

how about these jetstreams for only GA?

cl_if_sky6_b.jpg

...this flight was within a minute of the ETA, flight time reduced by jetstreams, and worked out the fuel to the nearest teaspoonful - perfect for AH.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

The least they could do is get rid of the maintenance message and give us a link to a site that DOES have some information, and maybe even a purchase link.

I've had contact with the dev of AirHauler (on the forum): the official site simply is a page linking to the JustFlight site and some idiot always brings that page down... He did put the site online tonight but it was offline this morning already. He clearly is developing and supporting the addon so that problem is solved for me.

He didn't know about refunds though and adviced me to contact JustFlight... I searched the JF-site but it's still not clear if you can get a refund for a downloaded product. Think I will have to mail them...

Jeroen,

Read the 146-200 thread when you have the time. Just Flight makes it pretty clear that if you are not happy with a product, even if its download rather than boxed, they will provide a refund. You may want to send the member a private message regarding you refund question.

Regards,

Bob

About pausing the game.

In Air Hauler 1, you could make an automatic pause when you where a certain distant from the arriving airport. Is it true, that this is no longer possible in Air Hauler 2?

Johnny F.

Air Hauler 2 is not complete yet. Many versions to go. Ask in a few months, or ask  Slopey the developer.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.