Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

$10 off at PC Aviator

I got an email today offering $10 off a purchase of $30 or more at PC Aviatior.

To take advantage of this $10 discount coupon, just follow these instructions and you'll save $10 off your next order:

1. Go here to register an account or to login to your existing account: https://www.pcaviator.com/store

2. Browse the range, choose what you want and place an order for at least $30 value (before shipping).

3. At any point you can select the View Cart option and enter the following coupon code in the "Redeem A Discount Coupon" field at the bottom of the cart: 2012080172

4. When you enter that code, your shopping cart will reflect a $10 discount off your order total.

5. When you are ready to checkout, proceed to checkout and your order will ship no later than the next business day. If you are ordering downloadable products, your downloads are ready instantly!

The coupon code is: 2012080172

If you can wait until Tuesday I think you will be able to get another 10% off as well. I just may pick up one of the Orbx sceneries since Orbx stated no more special sales.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Those coupon codes are usually specific to your user account and are for a one time use only.

I got this email too.

I think its a nice gesture...ill be picking up more ORBX too I think

lee

Those coupon codes are usually specific to your user account and are for a one time use only.

That is what I thought as well, but I checked my email and it had the same code - interesting.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

That is what I thought as well, but I checked my email and it had the same code - interesting.

Does anyone know how long this coupon is good through?

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Coupon worked for me just now. Since I missed the Virtavia sale that I mentioned in the above thread, I just picked up the EA-6B Prowler. Normal price was $29.95 (d'oh, just shy of $30), so I had to add the master CD copy to the order for an extra $2.95...and it was 10% off Tuesday, so my grand total was $19.61, a savings of $10.34. Thanks!

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

So on Tuesday's I could get $10 off and 10% off ?

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

now I cant find the email...can someone tell me what the email address is that sent it

thanks

EDIT: Nevermind just shot them off an email

So on Tuesday's I could get $10 off and 10% off ?

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

It seemed to work for me.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM