Sign in to follow this  
mhlarsen

J41 Air New Zealand livery?

Just wanted to ask if any repainter would take a request for the new Air New Zealand livery in black?

Not just the black tail color, but the all-black livery, which I think would look awesome on the J41.

Guest BeaverDriver

Got a couple of pics for reference you can link to?

I just got the North Island from Orbx, and was thinking about this as well. I already have my own ANZ J41 normal livery, just started on an All Blacks version. Will post some screenies once I'm a bit further down the road.

@BeaverDriver, something like this is what he means:

PPGANZ777.jpg

Guest BeaverDriver

Wow, funky. If you've started on it, I'll let you proceed. Time would be an issue for me at the moment unfortunately. It is an interesting design though :)

Intrance,

Wow awesome repaint :Applause:

Exactly what I was hoping for.

Should the engine nacelles be black as in this picture of an A320?:

air-new-zealand-a320-all-black-livery_jpg_500x400.jpg

Well, I was using the Beech 1900 as reference since it's the closest thing to the JS41, and it has white nacelles. But I can include a version with black ones as well.

Just some tweaking to do, I'll probably upload it tomorrow.

Intrance,

Looking forward to this. Best looking livery I have ever had.

You are probably right that white nacelles seems to be the right colour, but the black alternative would surely be luxury:

Air-New-Zealand-All-Black-Beech-1900D.jpg

Intrance,

Did you notice the 'link' text at the front door on the above picture?

Yeah, it's one of the tweaks I'll try to finish tomorrow. Just a fair warning, I've got a really busy schedule this weekend, so it might be a bit later if I can't finish it tomorrow.

Intrance,

No rush. I am going on summer holiday today and will be back in two weeks B)

Found another picture:

airnewzealandlink1900.jpg

Currently flying around in Sweden, and the Internet connection in the apartment here is really bad. So no upload this week unfortunately, maybe over the weekend.

Well, I've been pretty much without a decent internet connection for the last two weeks, almost showing signs of withdrawal ;). Had a lot to catch up with today, staying in a decent hotel with internet this weekend. Next week I should have some more time and internet on my hands, so you can expect it sometime next week.