Sign in to follow this  
poplar

Still some new content to be released - whoop!

From the moment Flight got canned these two guys went into hypermode posting and answering questions "reassuring" concerned people. I don't think anyone knows where they came from all of a sudden but they seem the community management/troubleshooting guys. I bet they couldn't get any unfinished content coded and implemented if their lives depended on it. They are either in serious denial right now or just plain lying. I wish they finally stopped bugging people with these shenanigans and just let it be for once without feeding the never ending speculations of what could be on the horizon.

Its funny that im seeing more post's from the Flight crew AFTER it got canned, then BEFORE.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

I'm one of those that are dumbfounded that MS didn't have a full catalog of DLC ready to go when Flight was released. I hope there is some stuff still ready to be released, but I can't see them finishing anything that was in work since the crew has been laid off.

Do you think MS will keep to the fourth Wednesdays of the month schedule to announce new DLC ? If so, we have a few weeks to wait. I would hope they would like to strike while the iron is still hot, or warm anyway. I'm still ready to buy!

From the moment Flight got canned these two guys went into hypermode posting and answering questions "reassuring" concerned people. I don't think anyone knows where they came from all of a sudden but they seem the community management/troubleshooting guys. I bet they couldn't get any unfinished content coded and implemented if their lives depended on it. They are either in serious denial right now or just plain lying. I wish they finally stopped bugging people with these shenanigans and just let it be for once without feeding the never ending speculations of what could be on the horizon.

And of course you have absolutely nothing to back up what you are saying and just blowing a bunch of smoke. Correct me if I am wrong.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I really do hope they do release some of the content I know they have. To put it bluntly, it was some of my best work EVER, and would make a lot of people really really happy. I wont say any more then that.

There are many here who would love to see a float plane with it's VC released, but I for one was hoping that at least one more scenery area was in the can and will be released.

Ken

Lying or any type of deception would be stupid. Microsoft is not going to allow someone to post under their name something they know is not true. We heard on the Steam forum from the very beginning that their is some content that would probably be released even though FUTURE DEVELOPMENT was cancelled.

92.1% of people believed aerocaches would halt immediately and they did not. The development team may be gone but Microsoft is still alive and kicking and probably already have all of these future developments (regardless of one or more) already on the server with a set publish date. So all the talk about is this really true is futile and we should just focus on a new release. If it never happens, who really cares? Half of the people are already used to disappointment and the other half of you already claimed that you will never play Flight again and are on FSX or XP. So again, if it does not happen then more tears from some and more "I told you so" bull crap from others.

Now, for those of us who still love and play Flight, can we have our usual discussion on what this plane is cause I have no idea.

For those of you who do not care, please just log-off of the forum and stop posting your meaningless gripes; it truly is old news at this point.

Its funny that im seeing more post's from the Flight crew AFTER it got canned, then BEFORE.

Yes. How about that......... :P

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I think people need more reassurance since Flight's been cancelled, so they've got a larger community presense.

Loki was always around. He's a hardcore tech guy, probably a programmer. He's been extremely helpful. The new guy is from another project (probably still works there too),

The only mention from these guys is that there is one more plane, and they'll release it if they can. No new areas.

Oh... and helicopters are general aviation, too. :)

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Yes Loki has been around, but just like Delafina, I always had this impression when reading what they were saying and how they said it, that they were under guard and observation or something, in some basement holding cell run by an old style totalitarian regime. :rolleyes: :P

The remaining mods seem much more human and open now. Not to mention enthusiastic and responsive. We missed all of those quality's badly in the last few months.

I believe it when they say they are hoping to get any completed DLC released.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I hope so also. You typically have a deep pipeline and im not surprised that one was in the oven when the final notice hit.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

I really do hope they do release some of the content I know they have. To put it bluntly, it was some of my best work EVER, and would make a lot of people really really happy. I wont say any more then that.

Now that was cruel :)

Now that was cruel :)

Whats cruel is that my best work my never be seen.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Where? At Steam?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...