Sign in to follow this  
nolatron

Switch operated doors

Is it possible to assign keystrokes (and then a pushbutton via FSUIPC) to the individual door controls shown in the FMC? Any maybe even some of the ground actions like wheel choke and ground power, etc...?

I'd like to build a little panel for GSX & ground operations.

I tried doing Shift+E+2,3,4,5, etc..... but they weren't working for me for the doors. Should they?

Whats wrong with using the co pilot fmc, just leave the page open to the doors and just use the captains to imput info in works fine with me

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I tried doing Shift+E+2,3,4,5, etc..... but they weren't working for me for the doors. Should they?

No, they shouldn't.

The only way you could assign them is through the key assignments in the FMC.

Kyle Rodgers

No, they shouldn't.

The only way you could assign them is through the key assignments in the FMC.

Ah ha! Perfect. Forgot to check there and everything I need is listed in there to a have key combo assigned. Thanks!

I still really like the idea that somebody here had of hidden clickspots for doors behind the overhead panel lights. Before I have never been bothered by doors, but now with GSX requiring you to open and close them and FS2Crew switching the co-pilot fmc pages by itself, this would be a really handy workaround in the future, assuming it is technically feasible.

Maybe, but i spend that extra 5 seconds by going to the fo fmc which i left open to the doors page so its not a big deal for me

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg