Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phoenixphire

Photoscenery Question

Hey Guys, I have never posted on this sub-forum before but I have a quick question. I am the owner of SimSavvy's Massive scenery which I love immensely. In fact I just got my HD back from Larry after he upgraded the rest of my scenery to 50cm. The question I have is: how do I disable the default bridges from showing with out affecting the other scenery.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hey Guys, I have never posted on this sub-forum before but I have a quick question. I am the owner of SimSavvy's Massive scenery which I love immensely. In fact I just got my HD back from Larry after he upgraded the rest of my scenery to 50cm. The question I have is: how do I disable the default bridges from showing with out affecting the other scenery.

I have simsavvy too and I enjoy it very much. I've never felt the need to remove the default bridges. Have you tried to move the scenery objects slider?

Thanks for your help. I am trying to reduce the bridges with out reducing the buildings in the core of downtown. In the past I have turned off elements of a scenery by changing the file name to .off. I am wondering if someone knows of a way to just turn off the bridges in FSX. I am wondering if the scenery complexity is tied to the bridges. I don't want to loose any of the scenery.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg