Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

Black Box v 0.54 is out, lots of updates.

The Airbus is getting better and better. I am happy with the progress.

http://www.blackboxsimulation.com/

I agree. The cockpit looks much better and everything seems to work right. I'm real pleased with this new version. Very solid improvements.

Other thread got locked. Why make another one?

I'm sure if it stay respectful it will be fine. The last one went a bit off the rails (I was guilty of it as well). Hopefully they'll make things right and produce and excellent plane.

I'm sure if it stay respectful it will be fine. The last one went a bit off the rails (I was guilty of it as well). Hopefully they'll make things right and produce and excellent plane.

Yea same here. Well it's good they've released an update. I'll keep an eye on it. Will be interesting to see how Aerosoft's Airbus X V2 compares on release.

They still have issues with SID/STARS drawing on the ND due to the old PSS Navdata. They indicated that they are working with Navigraph to address the issue in future release.

Happy landings!

John.

So is this a worthy contender yet?

Wow.....45 Euros?

New update is online (0.54.1) add improved lights and other. The A320 series is growing well.

Cristiano

Cristiano Bonfiglioli

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Looks like people are happy with the update.

Wish they had a Air Canada repaint, then I'd be buying.

Tony

Looks like people are happy with the update.

Wish they had a Air Canada repaint, then I'd be buying.

Tony

HAAAAAAAAAAAA ME too Tony, Im from Windsor Ontario and Im not buying until somebody's got a good AC paint up there!

Can you guys show me some screenshots of the new VC since the update? I didnt like the look of the VC so I didnt buy it, can you guys take a couple? Cheers.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I agree. The cockpit looks much better and everything seems to work right. I'm real pleased with this new version. Very solid improvements.

Maybe soon after a few more updates, I might pick this one up. Although, we are at the dawn of release for the Airbus X Extended and the FSLabs A320.

Personally, I am most excited for the Airbus X Extended. It really seems to have the most beautiful visuals and a seamless beautiful model. Also, the Airbus X Extended is supposedly going to contain high fidelity systems...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA ME too Tony, Im from Windsor Ontario and Im not buying until somebody's got a good AC paint up there!

Hi Ron

I'm in Nova Scotia and yeah, we need some ACA paint to be wooed right... :)