Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

New Pics of Carenado B200 King Air are up!

But why would anyone want two addon devs offering a G1000 equipped B200? It would make more sense for one to offer analog gauges.

Better to have choices really. Again, Flight 1 have already shown what a great rendition of the G1000 they have.................

Flight 1 have already shown what a great rendition of the G1000 they have

Indeed. Every time I look at that giant MFD in the mustang, I smile like a school girl selling cookies at a retirement home... Money in the bank!

I'm gonna get the Carenado high winger only because it's Mr. G equipped.

Sat in a Skylane at Airventure.... Kinda nice... too dam slow.. but nice. They do have some great paint work though. I often wonder if the paint guys

from the RV world are doing double duty though. Whole lot of "swooshes" everywhere these days.

Indeed. Every time I look at that giant MFD in the mustang' date=' I smile like a school girl selling cookies at a retirement home... Money in the bank!

I'm gonna get the Carenado high winger only because it's Mr. G equipped.

Sat in a Skylane at Airventure.... Kinda nice... too dam slow.. but nice. They do have some great paint work though. I often wonder if the paint guys

from the RV world are doing double duty though. Whole lot of "swooshes" everywhere these days.[/quote']

Do you already have the Flight1 Skylane?

It will be interesting to see how the Carenado version compares.

Do you already have the Flight1 Skylane?

Oh! To be honest I didn't know they had one. I'll check that out now. Thanks