Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

EZCA v2 news.

Fact is, Marniftarr is Russian and has been suffering health problems of his own.  I'm sure you would not work if your suffering was the same!  Flightsim is fantasy, Life is reality.

Fact is, in this day and age, unless he's in a coma, anyone can get a message out to their customers (or potential customers) who have been waiting patiently a long time that says, "Hey everyone, I'm suffering from some health issues, so development of this product is postponed until I can recover".

Between email, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and the internet at large, there's literally no excuse for not being able to communicate a simple status update in 2013. Being dead is about the only exception.

Even that excuse will probably disappear once Google launches their new ultra-secret project, "Beyond The Grave Online".

• Upvote 4

Fact is, in this day and age, unless he's in a coma, anyone can get a message out to their customers (or potential customers) who have been waiting patiently a long time that says, "Hey everyone, I'm suffering from some health issues, so development of this product is postponed until I can recover".

Between email, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and the internet at large, there's literally no excuse for not being able to communicate a simple status update in 2013. Being dead is about the only exception.

Even that excuse will probably disappear once Google launches their new ultra-secret project, "Beyond The Grave Online".

+1

• Upvote 1

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

But what's the point?  People received the product they paid for, and if they paid for it and it didn't work than they could get a refund or request help from Flight1.  A v2.0 was never promised by him, no one put forth any money for a 2.0, and he therefore doesn't owe anyone anything.

Yes Arjen. Version 1.17 now stops EZCA working at all. V.1.15 is okay though.  I'm wondering if the culprit is a windows update?

This is pretty much my conclusion and I actually think it could be a Windows Update.  I used 1.17 with no issues at all for months and then the next time I load FSX to do a flight I couldn't get it to work for the life of me.  I uninstalled, re-installed, re-booted, updated, re-installed C++, etc.. so many times I lost count.  After about 4 hours straight of trying to get it to work I finally managed, somehow, to get it to work again in 1.15.  The only thing that changed during when it worked and did not work was Windows Updates and I system restored back to the time before the issues with EZCA started.

It has worked the past couple times I've done a flight and I don't even touch it at all anymore since I don't want to mess with anything.

• Upvote 1

I have all the windows updates installed and v1.17 works as it should.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

• Upvote 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

@G7USL

I have all windows updates and there's no issue with ezdok.

Try this..

Open ezca config -> Options -> Registry components. It should show successful, then click ok and see if it works now.

I had a similar problem, this fixed it. Funny, but troubleshooting ezdok is relatively easy.

Well, the other exception is that having a serious illness may enhance one's perspective of the things that are actually important in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Upvote 8

Brian Johnson

i9-9900K (OC 5.0), ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390, Nvidia 2080Ti, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, OS on Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2, P3D on SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 2TB SSD

I rather object to your attitude to a sick person, I find it abhorrent.  You have the version 1.17 already therefore you have what you paid for.

Marnitfarr never promised a version 2 he merely stated he was working on it!

Version 2 was intended as a free upgrade for existing customers so you would be getting if for nothing. Okay, it hasn't appeared yet but it may never appear. Get used to it.

• Upvote 7

Dave Taylor gb.png

I am not sure where to put this but this was the only ezdok thread I could find. After seeing this used in videos I figured this was a must have addition. I can edit the cameras within the ezdok camera tool and I can go through the views by clicking each view on the tool. However when I go back to full screen mode the keys I have assigned within the ezdok tool to switch from view to view do not work. I just get cycled through the default FSX views. 

I rather object to your attitude to a sick person, I find it abhorrent.  You have the version 1.17 already therefore you have what you paid for.

Slow down, cowboy. I have nothing but sympathy toward anyone who is ill, so stop over-dramatizing what I said. I merely stated that if you have thousands of people waiting on news from you about a new or existing product, there's no excuse in 2013 for not being able to find 30 seconds in over 14 months to type a message somewhere...anywhere.

And as for 1.17, there's a boatload of people who have been having issues with the product they paid for that have gone completely unresolved, so walking away from a product isn't as cut and dried as you seem to believe it should be. If you leave paying customers with no support, and no communication, much less delegate those tasks to someone else, people have reason to be upset.

I certainly wish the man well, but let's be real here.

• Upvote 3

I am not sure where to put this but this was the only ezdok thread I could find. After seeing this used in videos I figured this was a must have addition. I can edit the cameras within the ezdok camera tool and I can go through the views by clicking each view on the tool. However when I go back to full screen mode the keys I have assigned within the ezdok tool to switch from view to view do not work. I just get cycled through the default FSX views. 

Did you assign the keys to the default cycle view keys in FSX? If you do that you have to also unassign the default FSX keys.

Did you assign the keys to the default cycle view keys in FSX? If you do that you have to also unassign the default FSX keys.

I didn't think of that. I will go check that now. Thank you. 

That didn't fix it unfortunately. Do I need to export the cameras to aircraft files or something?

Slow down, cowboy. I have nothing but sympathy toward anyone who is ill, so stop over-dramatizing what I said. I merely stated that if you have thousands of people waiting on news from you about a new or existing product, there's no excuse in 2013 for not being able to find 30 seconds in over 14 months to type a message somewhere...anywhere.

And as for 1.17, there's a boatload of people who have been having issues with the product they paid for that have gone completely unresolved, so walking away from a product isn't as cut and dried as you seem to believe it should be. If you leave paying customers with no support, and no communication, much less delegate those tasks to someone else, people have reason to be upset.

I certainly wish the man well, but let's be real here.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-software_forum39&SID=4712185117f5zeeeca34384d192333141898148.html   Oh and sorry, no cowboys in the UK,  greengriffon

Dave Taylor gb.png