Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

EZCA v2 news.

Okay sussed it all out now.........................

EZCA does NOT like it when you change aircraft in the sim.

To get it to run correctly, change the aircraft at the opening page!

ALL WORKING SWEETLY NOW for me.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I would start with a complete re-install of EZDOK, and follow some of these instructional videos for starters to get up and going.

Regards

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

May I ask what is the issue with the video? So EZdok does what exactly when you go into slew mode and spin the aircraft in circles?

I am unsure of what you want fixed....or does the sim do that on its own when you enable Ezdok?

I feel quite dense, because I'm not sure what is being demonstrated by that video either.  The airplane goes into a pirouette like that on it's own because of Ezdok, but only in Australia?  Since Ezdok is only a camera program, I don't think it is possible to even exert forces on the airplane itself to make it spin like that, so I assume that you are slewing?  If so, what do you expect the momentum effect to be?  I didn't watch 11 minutes of airplane spinning, rather, I fast forwarded through most of it, so maybe I missed something.

the thing is.. it's ''hardcoded'' into fsx, it has nothing to do with ezdok, so im hoping they will find a solution to stop it somehow.

Looks like EZCA has OCD

and.. lol

yeEIP.gif

Regards

Billy Lundin

Billy,

Have you checked the Dynamic Head Movement in your fsx.cfg? Change all values to 0.00000 if you haven't. Should stop that annonying movement.

Good to know Marniftarr is still behind EZdok.

It would be the biggest loss on Flight Sim community if the project was abandoned.

How can you improve on EZdok ? Serious ? The Program was awesome !

I have used EZdok v1.7 for years on FSX, however I have seen the future on Prepar3D. 

FSX is now a dying Sim.

Mine is already burning in hell !

Prepar3D is still a baby, and already light years ahead of FSX, I know because I have it running with FTX OrbX Global, and REX Essentials plus Overdrive, and it takes my breath away, no frame drops, and no stutters, no CTD's I can't believe why didn't I moved Sim earlier, only one thing missing...

Million dollar question:

Is EZdok v2 compatible with Prepar3D v2 ???

Good to know Marniftarr is still behind EZdok.

That is excellent news but where does it confirm this?

Billy,

Have you checked the Dynamic Head Movement in your fsx.cfg? Change all values to 0.00000 if you haven't. Should stop that annonying movement.

No it won't.

That head movement is a bug in FSX. It gets worse the closer the plane is to the equator and the longer the aircraft is. PMDG identify it specifically as a bug in their documentation for the 77W. It is a real pain in the 77W, especially somewhere like Singapore.

That head movement means you can't keep the panel in a fixed spot on the screen over any significant period of time, so it's a bug that keeps me in 2d.

Bryn.

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr