Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

EZCA v2 news.

The worldcam camera list excluded from cycle now. If you press "Next category" button , you will switch cameras between VC and Aircraft lists only. If you call any worldcam camera , you can use cycle switching ("next camera") between worldcam cameras inside worldcam list.

How much longer for v2

One feature that is a must for EZCA v2 is engine vibrations for props. For example, at idle vibrations are at lower freq, and at max rpm the vibration freq is quite high. And ofcourse you can tune the magnitudes and frequencies. :)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

To the OP:

I purchased EZDock, purely because I wanted to be able to fly add-on aircraft from the vc only. It is a bit of a learning curve but with the manual, combined with some excellent video tutorials on youtube, I am 'getting it'. what a fantastic program! I will be purchasing v2 whenever it is released. More power to you. IMHO, this is a 'must have' add-on for FSX. FWIW, I'm extremely pleased with v 1.17 (I think) and even though v2 might be made a little more intuitive, the existing offering is pretty darn good if the user takes the time to understand its idiosynchracies. Me? I'll be buying v2, if only to make my small contribution to your success.

Jon

There are over 10.000 views for this topic. Only few topics beats the counter. It leads me to the conclusion, if the EZCA will ever be finished, it will be a bestseller.

• Upvote 1

I guess they are just unable to make it work or something like that. The product would sell, I'm sure of that, so no reason not to make it - it just seems they can't. But I may be wrong. I hope I am.

I hope so too.  It transformed my sim.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Yeah, sad if nothing will come out of this. It's been a long time since there were any signs of life from the developer.

23.png

Before he releases V2 he needs to make version 1.7 more stable. Mine works sometimes and not others!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Before he releases V2 he needs to make version 1.7 more stable. Mine works sometimes and not others!

I'm assuming you are referring to version 1.17? That's the newest version that I can find...

Yes Arjen. Version 1.17 now stops EZCA working at all. V.1.15 is okay though.  I'm wondering if the culprit is a windows update?

Dave Taylor gb.png