Sign in to follow this  
williambuxton

Thank you Microsoft and everyone connected with creating and advancing FSX.

Today I flew the NGX in P3D from KSEA-CYVR with Orbix PNW, REX, Aiviasoft EFB, TrackIR, EZCA, and UT2.

It was an amazing experience.

While porting all these programs over, I have been very careful to backup my FSX install and keep it safe.

I then flew from KATL-KTPA and after landing realized with real sadness that I don't need to go back to FSX.

I wonder how may thousands of hours and dollars I invested in that simulation?

It was time and money very well spent.

http://en.wikipedia....light_Simulator

Thanks again to MS, Aces Studio and all the companies that have kept the sim advancing.

To use an Olympic analogy, someone has been passed the torch and a new version is in development.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow (white)   PS: EVGA Gold 1000W  MB: ASUS Z790-A  CPU: Intel i9 13900K  Liquid Cooler: Cooler Master ML 240  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR-5 5600 CL36   Video Card: Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4090 SSD: 2- Samsung 980 Pro 1T M.2  OS: Windows 11 Home 64 bit  Other: CH stick, throttle, pedals. MSFS2020, PMDG 737

Well said. I am still predominately FSX but have P3D installed and partly ported over. Right now though its summer and I am having only little evening time to spend flying. Perhaps in the fall I will make a full effort like you and then move on.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3